Toribash
Originally Posted by Deprav
you bitch, send me one :O I've only 2, an accoustic Epiphone and an electric I kinda re-made myself, it sounds freakin weird but I love it, despite its needs to be tuned regulary cause the neck is shitty and the vibrato sucks. I'll post a pic

Post yours !

them large pix

I mainly keep them in standard tuning with different octaves. The Starfire is missing strings because I have yet to get it checked. I'm also cleaning them as I took these pix. I just got started though
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
The SG and the Starfire are sexy as fuck! I play electric guitar for about 4 years and I always played with a Cort M200, it is a lowcost guitar but has an awesome tone and liability, wich is uncommon for most lowcost guitars.
I know I got both the First act and SG for a really cheap price, while I got the Starfire for free. God I love having liable contacts.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Deprav, Snake; Do you have my old drafts for a set?
(Seems like i accidentally deleted them...)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
How about we all pose and screenshot it (and upload the replay) so that we can make some new member cards? (upload replay and say what frame you took the screenshot so that someone may alter so that we all use the same shader and high end resolution (no names))
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!