Toribash
Hmmm Op's Application seems fine except its not free form and no replays. Nice but replays and try again.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Hi,Flip Members.
FreeForm:
Hi,I'm HankPro.My real name is Mohammed.My Age is 18.My belt is Black[About to 2nd dan.]My main mods:erthtkv2,Tk,Mushu,Grekido[Tourneys].I live in Egypt.Activity on Forum 10/10. Activity ingame 10/10.Skype:CrazyFlasher [Don't Open it usually because of PC problems].I'm Clanless And i want Good clan and my Friend told me that it's online and good clan.I'm rank 65 in erthtkv2.So i can help in Tk wars and I'm Good at akidio.Thanks For reading ^^.
<HankPro>Hi Bruh?!
<HankPro>If you Reading this you wasting your time.
Hi, y'all.

Returning member here (MasterT0r3/Trounce)

Hi, my name's xjmc or Nath Justin IRL 18 yrs. old. My birthday is October 28. I am from the Philippines! I am a former member of the ff: [Ascend], [l]/Liquor, and Mage. Left Ascend cause I thought it was getting inactive I was wrong. Got kicked out of Liquor for 3 reasons, can't post it because it was via PM, Got kicked out of Mage because they thought I was permabanned. Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Watching anime and reading manga, eating etc. I don't have Skype. I am currently trying to change my attitude because nobody likes me. I am a set maker and I assume I am a marketeer, My mods are: ABD, Quick Aikido, Aikido, Taekkyon, ErthTK etc. I am very familiar with the members who were still here these are: monkeyishi, DarkerHarder, JuanxiK, XXSJXX, MrDevilMan. I had the "Replay Makers" rank reason was because of the good replays <3 I will currently get inactive becuz of school (June 9), but I'll try posting at the forums

-=Replays=-
Attached Files
xjmc - Aikido1.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
xjmc - Aikido2.rpl (57.3 KB, 3 views)
xjmc - Aikido3.rpl (35.4 KB, 2 views)
xjmc - Aleakr.rpl (176.5 KB, 2 views)
xjmc - Remyroo.rpl (169.2 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Hi, y'all.

Returning member here (MasterT0r3/Trounce)

Hi, my name's xjmc or Nath Justin IRL 18 yrs. old. My birthday is October 28. I am from the Philippines! I am a former member of the ff: [Ascend], [l]/Liquor, and Mage. Left Ascend cause I thought it was getting inactive I was wrong. Got kicked out of Liquor for 3 reasons, can't post it because it was via PM, Got kicked out of Mage because they thought I was permabanned. Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Watching anime and reading manga, eating etc. I don't have Skype. I am currently trying to change my attitude because nobody likes me. I am a set maker and I assume I am a marketeer, My mods are: ABD, Quick Aikido, Aikido, Taekkyon, ErthTK etc. I am very familiar with the members who were still here these are: monkeyishi, DarkerHarder, JuanxiK, XXSJXX, MrDevilMan. I had the "Replay Makers" rank reason was because of the good replays <3 I will currently get inactive becuz of school (June 9), but I'll try posting at the forums

-=Replays=-

This guy applied for [tldr] a few days ago and hasn't waited a while before applying for you guys. He was also banned for account hijacking, and he attempted to sell Donkey someone else's artwork for the (le) front page. He was also extremely inactive on the (g) thread, a clan I was part of.
Finally, he hardly changed his app from [tldr], the main body of it is the same, it's just the ending that's different.

You guys still vote how you feel, but this guy has a bit of a history.
Just giving a heads up.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
This guy applied for [tldr] a few days ago and hasn't waited a while before applying for you guys. He was also banned for account hijacking, and he attempted to sell Donkey someone else's artwork for the (le) front page. He was also extremely inactive on the (g) thread, a clan I was part of.
Finally, he hardly changed his app from [tldr], the main body of it is the same, it's just the ending that's different.

You guys still vote how you feel, but this guy has a bit of a history.
Just giving a heads up.

Stop trying to take my chances
Stop trying to take my chances

It's nothing personal or spiteful against you, but I don't want a clan to take someone in before they even know who they are. An application is supposed to let the clan know who you are, so they can know who they're getting as a member. So leaving out your past is a big no-no. People can change, anyway. Maybe stay clanless for a while, and try better yourself, because the combination of an account hijacking and clan hopping doesn't exactly give you a good case.
Last edited by EJXIII; Jun 5, 2015 at 01:00 PM.
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
It's nothing personal or spiteful against you, but I don't want a clan to take someone in before they even know who they are. An application is supposed to let the clan know who you are, so they can know who they're getting as a member. So leaving out your past is a big no-no. People can change, anyway. Maybe stay clanless for a while, and try better yourself, because the combination of an account hijacking and clan hopping doesn't exactly give you a good case.

Look, I never really hijacked an account. It was a mistake (I think) that they ban'd me. It's okay if you just apologize rather than spreading all this shit about me, because of you I'm starting to quit Toribash. And ye you're right I should be clanless for a while. I just really want to be in this clan that I used to be. So I'm taking your advice, I will be clanless for a month or so.
Look, I never really hijacked an account. It was a mistake (I think) that they ban'd me. It's okay if you just apologize rather than spreading all this shit about me, because of you I'm starting to quit Toribash. And ye you're right I should be clanless for a while. I just really want to be in this clan that I used to be. So I'm taking your advice, I will be clanless for a month or so.

I apologise then, but you should actually say it wasn't you, then. Because lurkers like myself pick up on that kind of thing and either stick up for you, put you down, or ignore it entirely.