Endurance Onslaught 6.0
How was your xmaseseses? Did you get any good shit? Did you eat good food? I made burgers but instead of bread it was a potato, was tight
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My family just did Roasted Chicken and potatoes, was great. I didn't really do anything because I find Christmas really meh so I decided just to atleast spend some time with my sister because gotta be social I guess.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Had a fairly big get-together with extended family out the back of my parents' house and ate a bunch of food, drank beer, etc. Good to see cousins and aunts and uncles after a long time.

Got a new doona for xmas so as you can imagine I was pretty stoked, great xmas this year!
Nice! I just hung out with the family, watched a couple movies, pretty chill. Got some gift cards and an awesome pair of gloves.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Had a fairly big get-together with extended family out the back of my parents' house and ate a bunch of food, drank beer, etc. Good to see cousins and aunts and uncles after a long time.

Got a new doona for xmas so as you can imagine I was pretty stoked, great xmas this year!

google tells me a doona is an infant roller chair.

the fuck is a doona
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.