Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
huhuhu!! nice sig army^^ well we are allies with the iPro's??

Thats wat xlegox typed in big red caps,but i erased it cause it was like a spam."WHE ARE ALLIES WHIT HOODZ"

~LegoKing~
"To the ignorant u dont kick it, u teach him"
Name:Ferreirao
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Favourite Mod:twinswords, kickbox, sambo (aikido), leshu
Why do u want to join:I am tired of being a lonelly wolf. i think have a lot to give to this clan and maybe this clan will give me somehting i seek
Invited:Yes. Armyofzero
Umm i think the ipro people should get off our forum if we want to talk to you we will post on your forum also! We need to get more ingame active i mean matt i havent seen you on at all today i also havent seen bibbles in like a week and im not being sarcastic im on like 24/7 and only people who are always on are like michael and some 1stDs
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Application:
Belt:Brown
Name:ScottFr
Favorite Mod:Titanic
Why do you want to join?:I thought this clan is awesome in combat so I wanted to join! I also hear very good stuff from clan members!
Invited? If so, who?: Halo 97
srry i had dumb detenion sucks xD but i just got out so where yall been at

Michael you got banned

Cmon Get on michael
...................Unibash Teacher...................
matt what is with the whole ally thing with ipro we should have had a clan wide vote on such an important desicion don't you think i mean you need to consault these things with your clan befor you just do something that big were only a few members even know that you even say that

*Edit omg i freaken used the edit button again :O. well anyways i say no to scottFR
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
IMPORTANT!!!!! MSG IMPORTANT!!!!!! MSG IMPORTANT!!!!!!! MSG IMPORTANT!!!!!!

EVERYONE i looked under clan coucil we r becoming offical everyone no Cursing,leaving, un called for stuff on DSC,, and Everyone this is our time to shine we can do it Everyone that is with me HOODZ UP!!!!!! STAY NICE AND COOL

WE R BEING JUDGED RIGHT NOW EVERY DAY 24/7 be on your best behiavor
...................Unibash Teacher...................