Ranking
its a yes for me for hankpro
-----
I say yes because he was on 3 days in a row really wants to join flip and is a really good player he is also very good at tourneys so that's y I said yes
Last edited by Pill; Jun 5, 2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i dont mind putting hankpro on trial but i dont know how active he will be ? do you guys agree to put him on trial?
Hi,Flip Members.
I Made this new App because of Some members Don't like it.
Hi,I'm HankPro,My Real Name is Mohammed.I'm Egyptian I live in Mansoura.I'm 18.My belt Is 2nd Dan Black Belt.My Skype Name CrazyFlasher [I don't use it Because of my PC Speed Is low].My Fav. Sports: Football,Tk.My Fav Hobbies: Reading and Swimming.Activity On Forum 10/10 Activity Ingame 10/10 [EveryDay.].Last Clans: JackAzz,Snap[OutDoor],MIst,ZF And solar. I left. I can Help in TK wars I can Add Cool Sparring Replays As iam Sparrer ;).
At Last: Replays [I didn't post replays Because i Deleted all The replays As they affected my Pc Speed]. I made 3 New Replays For This App. Enjoy.
/| R-E-P-L-A-Y-S|\

1.Sparring: HankPro Vs Acjudoku.
2.Decap:Me vs Someone in Tk
3.TK Decap: Me vs someone in Tk.
Attached Files
Tk[Decap].rpl (98.9 KB, 4 views)
Decap.rpl (98.8 KB, 4 views)
Hank Vs Acjduka.rpl (710.3 KB, 5 views)
<HankPro>Hi Bruh?!
<HankPro>If you Reading this you wasting your time.
now i havn't been here for a while but please keep the drama to a mininium EJ and the other guy please delete your post.

P.S when you come back delete them
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Application
Full Name : Adam D. Jones "Diablo"
Nationality : English. Wales, UK, Europe. (GBT)
Belt : Nearly Black, Including previous accounts I should be around 2-4th Dan.
Main Lobby : Twinswords.
Titles : Tepki Champion, Shido Master.
Playing : 8/10
Win : 60% Chance
Desc : I play Toribash a lot on seen many chances of joining great Clans, but [Flip] took me by interest for some reason. I'd be grateful to join [Flip].
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
NEW RULE ON APPLICATIONS

Applications must be FREEFORM

This means that you have to write your app with no template. Try and sell yourself to us here at Flip and we will vote on whether we think you are worth of joining. The longer and more well thought out the app, the higher the chance of being accepted. Good luck.

Things that will increase you chances:

Skype name
Forum and in-game activity
Things you can do to help the clan

thanks to monkeyapex for that <3
(app who not following this rules will be directly rejected or ignored)

Please Read.....
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
application
I am Trent (not telling my last name in public sorry). My skype name is: thatnumber1gamer. i am 13 years of age. I am black belt and my alt account was blue belt. I would love to help out with the reqruiting. I am looking for a clan under rank 100. I love riding my scooter and playing baseball.

Thank you for reading,
Trent