Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

KQLY was never investigated until after his VAC ban. He left his cheat running on accident, otherwise it never would have been detected.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.

Ranked 9 in a FFA community server, and name appears when joining server :)

another pic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hey guys, I uploaded a video of me playing some CS:Go, and wanted some tips from higher skilled players?

I am currently SE, got deranked from SEM because me and a few buds dicked around a lot.

Thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/_11EeduCxVE
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Hey guys, I uploaded a video of me playing some CS:Go, and wanted some tips from higher skilled players?

I am currently SE, got deranked from SEM because me and a few buds dicked around a lot.

Thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/_11EeduCxVE

First Round Mistake

Arguably Second Mistake

Another Mistake :D

Most of the mistakes that get you killed are repetitive. Once you get the actual "mechanical" and "positining" mistakes out of the way, then you can worry more about your aiming mistakes. Your aim isn't too horrible, it's okayish but also work on your crosshair placement and your aim.

Hope some of this helps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

asdasd

good old gold nova plays in faceit

This was pretty fucking cancer too watch XD the fuck even is this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
as(s) predicted, I got kinda stuck in GN2, I usually win matches with SME-GN2 range, sometimes with GN3 players and usually get fucked by GN4 players, kek. Such is the life of a shitter. At least people started to communicate more here.
retired
i swear i cant get out of silver, i was once level gn2 and right now i'm mostly top fragger ( and i'm not playing dumb most case ) vs gn2-gn3 with friends. urg
no u