Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I honestly think we should start Practiceing/Training for Clan League, we got about 6 months.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
I honestly think we should start Practiceing/Training for Clan League, we got about 6 months.

ummmm why? we don't even have the talent here....(I know somebody is going to say why are you doubting yourself and the clan but basically I have valid reasons why were not going anywhere considering the fact that one fracture on are tori's and uke's or a instant decap could fundamentally lose us the game and since a lot of you don't streak and we have been showing the same play style all over the community for years and years why should we enter...? oh that's right were the god damn redskins of TB).
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
That is true, many people are not even serious anymore.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Honestly I asked this question about week ago. I'm all ready I'm decent in every mod. You guys need to practice I can help in all just can't be on for a few days.
I'm on 16 hours plus every day. I'm all set too.
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Honestly I asked this question about week ago. I'm all ready I'm decent in every mod. You guys need to practice I can help in all just can't be on for a few days.

a week ago? you were fantasizing about skyfawk and imslayaa all the time what do you mean?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Does Zack brain wash you guys? He says people are easy, but he can't even pick good members to play Clan League all he does is pick his friends and that's why you all get a bad rep, along with other things, and can't win Clan League.