Toribash
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post
More koutas? Please... Spare me. Because that's going to end in world domination.

Dw, the day I become like him is the day I put myself out of the game in a way Vlad the Impaler would be proud of. (Google if you have to >...> )

Also, I'm taking donations. I made this great pair of wing flames through fucking around in the flame forge... but they were God awful-expensive. 230k .-.

Yes

-----
Aw man, he said animated.
Last edited by Alterations; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur

This is all I have ever needed in the line of animated memes really. I use it on Nic like five times per day.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post

Yes

-----
Aw man, he said animated.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post

This is all I have ever needed in the line of animated memes really. I use it on Nic like five times per day.

Guys, please, let's stop while we're ahead. The path of memes is one that ends in a hitler pikachu, and I wanna wait another month before I get myself banned. >...>

Although, I have to admit.... those are both pretty great........
Fixed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kouta... You're a meme demon.
That's the best anime gif I've ever seen...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
While we're on the subject.....

[3:55:08 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): By the way
[3:55:14 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): A storm is coming
[3:55:27 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): A storm that seeks to ravage our fair home
[3:55:47 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): We must not step outside and confront the storm
[3:56:23 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): We must sit on the sofa, watch tv, and pretend it doesn't exist
[4:02:39 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): This will test our very souls
[4:02:52 PM] Mai's Plaything ( Nic ): But we must not acknowledge it