Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

great that we're becoming official and by the way, just want to remind you all that we got another forum http://hoodz.forumotion.net/forum.htm and we could use some more activity on it if people feel like it could be useful

and a messagte to you, Ferreirao: plz try to not curse on the forum. if u curse, your chances of getting to join this clan is rlly small :/ so try to be nice and not so agressive i know that it can be annoying to wait for an answer and it easily seems like you are being ignored... but much is happening in the clan right now, becomming official and stuff, however i hope someone other than me noticed ure application for the clan so be patient and if you dont hear anything, post ure application again.
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D
NAME:GanGuan
Belt:3rd dan black
Why u wanna join clan:cause i'm clanless
Why u like clan:The name is so cool
Whats your Fav MOD:wushu and judo
Invited by: no one, attracted to sweaters :3
Last edited by GanGuan; Nov 23, 2009 at 01:58 AM.
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Man, i agree with GanGuan to join... Rly 3rd dan, that rock... And ferreirão... Are u br?? if you are you should read the second part, well i'm kinda busy, so i'm not playing toribash and being active like i do, cuz i'm not home... anyway WE R GETTING OFFICIAL!!!! THATS AAAWWWSOME!!!

Oi ferreirao, se vc esta entendendo isso vc eh brasileiro ou bem inteligente... de qualquer jeito eu apoio a sua entrada contando com o fato de q vc seja black belt, se ñ eh so manter contato ^^ FLWS

#TribeOn
Everyone dont forget to practice lots of clan wars have been happining latly so Stay on your feet Everyone Hoodz UP!!!
...................Unibash Teacher...................
:'D Goodluck on official.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Everyone Fallout is one of my new Co-LDRS he had past a test and beat almost the whole clan in akido i think his skillz have imporved *CLAPS* Good Job Fallout Let the your skillz shine on u
Guys i have opened up a Poll so u can vote on the clan So Give out ur Word Ok it means alot ~LDR~ Matt21211