Toribash
he's still got our clan in his sig XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
He says " boring and bland". From an outsiders perspective our conversations are anything but boring and bland. Some of our conversations are just plain out funny as all hell.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
He says " boring and bland". From an outsiders perspective our conversations are anything but boring and bland. Some of our conversations are just plain out funny as all hell.

OI! You 'avin a giggle m8? Well i'll fuk ur mum and not even tink twice aboot it. We doon't play eny games aroond 'ere m8. I swear on me mum i'll sock ya in ya bloody gabba', ya fokin' wanka'.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hopefully you guys can reel the magic back in.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
That's funny
Why'd you leave Alpha?

Well I legitimately care about [Nitro] as we have quite a history, so I'm rooting for 'em. I know they have what it takes to comeback strong if that's their choice.

I left Alpha because I wanted to give back to the community more and have fun with a stress-free family. I didn't know I'd find a new home as soon as I did, I even considered making my own clan. But I really fell in love with the guys at Parrot and they welcomed me with warm arms. I've got nothing but respect for the guys at Alpha, they are an amazing clan who has some very good friends of mine. I'll also never forget winning Clan League with 'em. But people change! Alpha didn't, I did.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
OI! You 'avin a giggle m8? Well i'll fuk ur mum and not even tink twice aboot it. We doon't play eny games aroond 'ere m8. I swear on me mum i'll sock ya in ya bloody gabba', ya fokin' wanka'.

When you started I had a feeling Id find gabba and ya fokin wanka. Was kinda hoping it would go like ya soory seck of shite I'll fock your mum you bloooody fockin wanka horrr
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I like obey in my opinion but some people in that clan are just straight retarded lol
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"