Ranking
Although I value this clan more than obey. I and other people believe they are more professional regarding app voting and generally the way they conduct themselves on forums. In game I have no clue .-.
We can give our members something obey can't..

..cancer.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
We can give our members something obey can't..

..cancer.

I've never agreed more in my life.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Ok so we need to have a discussion about in-game activity I'm starting to notice that a lot of you and you know who you are have not been very in-game active I understand that school is hard but I am aggravated at the fact that people are not making time to be on and show they want to be here from now on if you don't get on Skype or get on the game or don't post on forums I am kicking you out of nitro this is my warning
-----
Oh and I'm going to start to deleting post that are spamming
Last edited by Zack; Feb 9, 2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
I dont have much time ingame since school offered everybody to do that school job testing thingy and I end really late but I still are active in forums sorry

Question: do all three of said requirements have to be filled out (inactivity in general) or is it just that will you kick for any one of those reasons?

if the answer is for all three (inactivity in general) you are now just making it easier to stay inactive by offering skype, a form of communication that can't be measured because there are no logs.

if the answer is the second than you are crazy because i avoid the skype group because i already have a group i like made: thus see no reason to be forced to communicate when i could be working with those that i like.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert