Toribash
Originally Posted by Day View Post
Question: do all three of said requirements have to be filled out (inactivity in general) or is it just that will you kick for any one of those reasons?

if the answer is for all three (inactivity in general) you are now just making it easier to stay inactive by offering skype, a form of communication that can't be measured because there are no logs.

if the answer is the second than you are crazy because i avoid the skype group because i already have a group i like made: thus see no reason to be forced to communicate when i could be working with those that i like.

You can't be kicked day lol

I don't like the Nitro chat skype much, and I don't much like multiplayer, and I barely post here.

Uh oh.

Then I remember that I was kicked once, and then everyone was lonely so I was demanded to accept another invite.

lel
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
You can't be kicked day lol

I don't like the Nitro chat skype much, and I don't much like multiplayer, and I barely post here.

Uh oh.

Then I remember that I was kicked once, and then everyone was lonely so I was demanded to accept another invite.

lel

I had it up too here with this I hope the video ends so I can finally R.I.P
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
No time for tb, gym gains are lyfe. And my weed isn't going to smoke itself.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Lawl, if day thinks that that's a big image, then I have the feeling that his future girlfriend will be very underwhelmed when she beholds his naked glory.

Anyway, most gracious and loving Lord Melob,

I'll stay 'till I'm kicked or until everybody else leaves, or until I quit toribash or whatever.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
that was my bad day i should have specified a little better but i was on my phone when i typed that. the forum activity and Skype activity are suppose to be linked together. i know some people don't like to post on forums but like to use Skype instead. what i really want to see more of is in-game activity then the forum activity or the Skype posting.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
that was my bad day i should have specified a little better but i was on my phone when i typed that. the forum activity and Skype activity are suppose to be linked together. i know some people don't like to post on forums but like to use Skype instead. what i really want to see more of is in-game activity then the forum activity or the Skype posting.

Ive beeen trying to get more in-game active but right now I think there's better games out there for me at the moment. Not to mention none of our other members are on which just makes playing a lil' lonely. Ive been here in this clan for most of tb and I like it. I dont want to get kicked from it and I dont plan on leaving again for like the fifth time.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I'm in a server God this is why I hate playing this I can't even set up a lobby without someone joining the game (sigh)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Why am i not considered a leader in this clan yet?

cuz you aren't in the clan, fuckin mud monkey
-----
Was chilling on the lake before with the squad

My friend posing with some art embedded in the ice

model status

Last edited by Bercat; Feb 13, 2016 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus