Toribash
Hey people!
My name is Mattias and im 14. I come from Estonia and my GMT is +2. I have been playing from the end of 2012/beginning of 2013 but I took a break until spring. Im good in aikido and i like judo too. When im bored in Toribash, ill just play some cool Toribash mods and have fun. My Skype is eestipoiss57 and my Steam is InfinitusEst.
Im just a brown belt but im good at Toribash and i can back my words. I hope being 14 isnt a problem, and i would love it if you considered me as a member of your clan. I will help the clan by being polite to others(if they are polite to me) and by being a loyal fighter.
I have been in the clan Skeet, which I left because the clan was inactive.
I have also been in Aether, which i left because i took a break from Toribash.
And this is my playercard:
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/lethalpwnz.png

Sincerely,
lethalpwnz
Attached Files
turnaround.rpl (54.7 KB, 6 views)
winz'.rpl (48.9 KB, 6 views)
massive rip kick.rpl (30.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by lethalpwnz; Jul 22, 2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you wish to control others, you must first control yourself - Miyamoto Musashi
I'm going to recommend iKiller even though he's a green belt. He did claim to be a 10th dan before his account got banned so the favors are in his odds.
Female Body Inspector
Hey killer & lethal, I'm going to invite both of you. I can't hang out ingame due to Internet usage... Anyway, I'll add you both on Skype and add you to the Skype group so you cam meet the family.

Sorry monkey but I don't think you're ready, improving your ingame skill will help.
Last edited by Sparky; Jul 24, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
*Belt:brown
*competitive mods akido,greykido
*Alts MADBOY123
*Previous clans none
*Why WE need you!:i can help build this clan,iam both fourm and game active

Junk, fuck
ME
Hi im Caleb0529 im a young american that lives in oklahoma (im not a redneck or hillbilly :3) and i love playing toribash and making people laugh and have fun ive been playing since Dec 6 2010 and i played til around mid 2011-ish and i picked it back up again when i saw it on steam a while back. and when im not playing toribash i enjoy listening to my favorite bands (AskingAlexandria,PiercetheVeil,BlackVeilBrides,et c) and i also skateboard from time to time with my friends.. and sorry im being dumb but im confused on what to put for my Gmt ... Mods i enjoy judo and akido and greykido but i will pretty much play anything. My age is 15 (im not very mature but thats what makes me fun and why i try to make people laugh and tbh it makes me happy) My skype is caleb0529 my full name is my display name on skype (Caleb flinn)

TORIBASH
My win ratio is 55.82 im proud of that im not really proud that im just brown belt but that can change fairly soon

i have an alt account but i forgot my info even my name and i had a few textures on it but i gave up on trying to get it back.
im very active on toribash, not very active on forum but that can change.

VIBE
If you want me to be honest you dont need me unless you want a video edited (im fairly decent at it but all i have for software is windows movie maker) but i think i would make a good addition to your great clan.. i hear that im fun to hang around with and im getting better every day and i hear things about your clan and with what ive heard about i think we could get along nicely and i hope you accept me but if you dont no hard feelings anyways thank you for considering me
Haizies.. i am Caleb
Hello my name is Finey1Fin, i am Australian Brown Belt and i don't do any stupid mods e.g Pendulum jump etc. I don't have a clan, I left Lac because they sucked and weren't friendly. I love u bros and lets get along!
Hello Vibe. I was recommended to join Vibe by your member Caleb. I am a Brown Belt, and I know it's not the best but I think I'll do fine if I manage to join vibe. My competitive mods are Aikido Greykido Judo, Mushu and Aikdido Big Dojo. I've been playing Toribash for a year and a half now but I lost my first acount.If Vibe accepts me I can get better, win more tourneys and making you guys a little bit richer. My name is kiritoduel and I hope I get accepted.
recrutment form
i m robbie im brown belt my favourite mod is assassin tower and aikido i have never been in clan and you need me becouse im a great freind and i am really good and giving conection and i like to have fun and freinds of people who are really good and i love your clan vibe dont kill my vibe lol