Toribash
Ah, yeah it is quite a bit older. Oh well.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
My friend and I watched your first entry and then watched your recent one and you have gotten waaaaaaaaaaay better dude.

This one is actually pretty sick. That bridge at about 2: 30, the one that sounds motivational, sucks. But yeah, I love how original the sounds are.

In your first video, my friend did say "I have heard all these sounds in other songs before", but this recent one is rad.
Keep creating!
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Keep creating!

I took your advice:

[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
^ I like it mate, solid feel.

I do think it'd be a good idea to use a wider variety of synths (midbass especially) in the song though. Hearing the same sound throughout can get tiring and repetitive imo. I'm not saying you should go complextro skrillex change every 8th note style, but some dynamics would be nice.

Drum track is solid. Would listen again.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Just checked out the VIP of Bomb The Bass, the drop was way better. The original is still good tho.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
God damnit I put so little effort into that song why does everyone like it :(
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
God damnit I put so little effort into that song why does everyone like it

Because it sounds better than the original. DERP.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Your music is pretty good.
I'm actually a DJ & Producer myself ;P
But for feedback:
Your synths are amazing, don't need any changes with that, but your dubstep waves are very liquidy... Still great sounding but its like an offset of dubstep, awkward for some skrillex style fans who are like wtf is this haha ;P
Every thought of making dirty dutch? -A lot funner, and the drops are sicker if you make them right, and there is more option, dubstep is limited after a while.
Anyways goodluck man, if you have a soundcloud I would love the link!

Edit: Just listened to your Come On mix on youtube. Epic! I commented on it haha, anyways songs like that are what you should stick to
Last edited by 2MuchPower; Apr 21, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;