Toribash
It's your equipment. If you don't have it, it will just be the textures and the character could not load.
So I managed to get a copy of Mudbox but it's the 2012 version. Sadly, the .mud file you posted isn't compatible with what I have. Is there a way I can get just a .obj file that I can import? I'm not sure what to do at this point. I can't wait to start working with a 3D model instead of having to worry about mapping body textures.
NOODLE ARMS
ok. tutorial, how to add textures after obj importing

then you can draw right on this new layers
-----
step 1. load the doll.obj
step 2. create materials for each part! they should be named differently.
step 3. import the layers on each part named as bodyparts.
Last edited by nblx; Jul 23, 2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
correct me if im wrong but, i think you've covered that already with the second video on the first post. anyway, thanks a lot for being in-depth. im starting a set with this technique. thanks again, nblx
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
correct me if im wrong but, i think you've covered that already with the second video on the first post. anyway, thanks a lot for being in-depth. im starting a set with this technique. thanks again, nblx

after obj loading, you have to create materials. if you managed to open doll.mud, materials are already exist, and you have to delete old layers before add your premade textures.
how to map textures on head properly
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
A lot of potential for this thread. Perhaps a section on mapping the feet and hand textures properly?

you have to flip v in the uv options for somereason mudbox or zbrush flips them so you have to flip them back
but i havent tryed feet ill get back to you on that.