Toribash
Some layers were forced to be merged unfortunately, so resizing the face is going to take a lot of effort, and personally I think the small face works. But thank you for your input anyway

I will upload pictures of what I hope to be the final product soon. I feel like it is time to put this set up for sale even though it isn't perfect. It's only my second set, so I'm just going to move on and keep trying to get better.

Edit: Okay guys, this is it! This is the final product, I'm sorry if it didn't live up to any expectations... It's only my second set, so it exceeded my expectations, I mean compare it to the first time I posted it for CC and it's a massive improvement. Anyone who gave me feedback, or even just took the time to look at this page I am thankful. Look forward to my next set if you like what you see ;)

Also, If people could give me some advice as to what the worth of this set is I would be very grateful.

Edit: Here's a better preview... please comment and recommend a price range, thanks

Last edited by Urbish; Apr 18, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Looks great! I'm not that knowledgeable with set prices, but I'd say around 30k? Looks really nice, just gotta find the right buyer!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Thanks for the estimated price range King

I'm gonna make a thread on the Art/Textures thread now, but feel free to keep commenting on this thread...

Once again a BIG thanks to everyone who gave me feedback. The set would not be the same without your criticism.
I did... and it's just that they are so small and they don't really look good with them like that... I trailed them a lot in game, and this is what I felt looked best. Thanks for your input though, even though I doubt it would make a 20-30k difference...
I'm done with it, I'm looking to sell it now. I know it's not perfect, but I just want to move on.

Thanks for the feedback though.