Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ign Name: Gixen
Age(Optional): 13
Belt: Brown, I know it's pretty low, but i warn ya, i think i'm pretty good for a brown belted dude
Best mods: Aikidobigdojo, Judo and Mushu
Forum activity: Eeh, like 1 hour a day
In-game activity: about 2 hours a day
Anything else you would like us to know: Eeehm, i really love Toribash, i don't like to brag at all, but i guess that's what you're supposed to do here :3, well i'm a nice guy who likes to have alot of friends, and you guys seem to be really nice and friendly. If you accept me, you will have another great warrior to fight for this clan!
Some replays: I hope the replays got up here, not sure though, if they are not up, then they will be soon
-----
Ign Name: Gixen
Age(Optional): 13
Belt: Brown, I know it's pretty low, but i warn ya, i think i'm pretty good for a brown belted dude
Best mods: Aikidobigdojo, Judo and Mushu
Forum activity: Eeh, like 1 hour a day
In-game activity: about 2 hours a day
Anything else you would like us to know: Eeehm, i really love Toribash, i don't like to brag at all, but i guess that's what you're supposed to do here , well i'm a nice guy who likes to have alot of friends, and you guys seem to be really nice and friendly. If you accept me, you will have another great warrior to fight for this clan!
Some replays: I hope the replays got up here, not sure though, if they are not up, then they will be soon
-----
Oops, accidently posted twice
-----
-----
theere we go
-----
-----
Attached Files
AikidoNiceFight ;D.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
AnotherNiceAikidoFight ;D.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
Decap move.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Gixen; Jan 22, 2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-----
Aand this is me running
-----
Attached Files
Running.rpl (272.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Gixen; Jan 23, 2015 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump