Toribash
he is selling his account. i guess i will add them...

Edit Done

I Kinda had to sneek them in and i couldn't name them of put a rgb.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Oct 9, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
he is selling his account. i guess i will add them...

Edit Done

I Kinda had to sneek them in and i couldn't name them of put a rgb.

Fixed. Rgb's in top right corner
thanks xFACEx.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Helpful thread. I thought Aqua and Marine were the same.

No, Aqua is a bit lighter than marine.
For those of you that hate the bevel/emboss as much as I do.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
"RGB stands for the three primary colors of light - Red, Green, and Blue. RGB can be described as the computer's native color space for capturing images and displaying them. As human eyes are sensitive to these primary colors - red, green, and blue - all colors are perceived as a combination of these three colors. The RGB color model, based on a Cartesian coordinate system, is considered as an addictive model in which red, green, and blue, are combined in several methods to reproduce all other colors. In the RGB color model, each color appears in its primary spectral component of red, green, and blue"

http://www.tech-faq.com/rgb.shtml

Basically, they are numbers that determine the color.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
RGB=Red,Green Blue. the numbers are the combinations of the colors to create a new color and such. That being said:

I've added void,ecto, and neptune to the pallet.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]