Ranking
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
That's retarded of you to say. At least he doesn't do that gutteral and screaming shit, and can actually sing. His voice isn't even that high. Come on, man.

Will you just shut up? We get it, you hate Slipknot, and I'm not a big fan of them either, but your opinion doesn't make them any less metal.

drummer just fu*k off and quit quoting my posts cause il fu*king decapitate you in real life. And i see u didnt ever listen to Dragonforce...this singer even doesnt have metal voice idiot...now go fu*k your mom cause you make me fu*king angry!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

User was fu*king infracted for this post. (Insulting other members.)
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
Originally Posted by filip95 View Post
drummer just fu*k off and quit quoting my posts cause il fu*king decapitate you in real life. And i see u didnt ever listen to Dragonforce...this singer even doesnt have metal voice idiot...now go fu*k your mom cause you make me fu*king angry!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

User was fu*king infracted for this post. (Insulting other members.)

Nice. Got infracted.

By the way, I have listened to Dragonforce, many times, to make that opinion. If he didn't have a voice for metal, would he be in a metal band?

Lol at your anger.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
That's retarded of you to say. At least he doesn't do that gutteral and screaming shit, and can actually sing. His voice isn't even that high. Come on, man.

Will you just shut up? We get it, you hate Slipknot, and I'm not a big fan of them either, but your opinion doesn't make them any less metal.

No! Do you understand anything? What is it, if not people's opinions, that determines the genre of a specific band? That was an idiotic comment.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
No! Do you understand anything? What is it, if not people's opinions, that determines the genre of a specific band? That was an idiotic comment.

People can be wrong you know.
Wikipedia determines the genre of a band. *smiley*

Dragonforce can be considered metal but the band still sucks cocks.
Listen to Hellhammer or Tank.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

They are already in the metal genre, and have been for years. One person's opinion is not going to change it.

But mmkay, go overboard once again with one of my posts.

Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
People can be wrong you know.
Wikipedia determines the genre of a band. *smiley*

Lawl Wikipedia...

Yes, Dragonforce does suck cock. Have you listened to them live? They sound absolutely horrible.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
ok i am more of a heavy metal listener but i do like some metal bands

Bands i like :
Mudvayne
Hatebreed
Parkwaydrive
Lamb of god
Devildriver
Slipknot
Disturbed
Korn
Dragonforce(i only like there gitar. there are FGTs otherwise)
System of a down
Drowning pool

there are all good bands If i have mist any tell me im kinda having a blank

Iluzion...
oh and parden if i spellt anything rong
you cant buy happiness
but you can buy ice-cream thats close enough...right?
They are already in the metal genre, and have been for years. One person's opinion is not going to change it.

Lawl Wikipedia...

Yes, Dragonforce does suck cock. Have you listened to them live? They sound absolutely horrible.

Drummer...They had concert in Sloveniai n february... and all u can hear from their music some guitars rushing...and singer's high voice... thats all shit...
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!

It doesn't matter if they're "already in the metal genre" because as I said, people's opinions are what determine genres anyway. If enough people said that they were pop, and that the definition of pop included them, then they would be pop. Nice thinking. I'm assuming you believed... that genres were determined by the great gods of music in the sky? No.
It doesn't matter if they're "already in the metal genre" because as I said, people's opinions are what determine genres anyway. If enough people said that they were pop, and that the definition of pop included them, then they would be pop. Nice thinking. I'm assuming you believed... that genres were determined by the great gods of music in the sky? No.

Did you even read what Klyke said to alien0? You're not understanding what I said in the first place and are taking this far away from my point.

Haha, yeah, if they were considered pop, then every metal band before them would be considered pop, and pop would be heavy as hell.

I don't assume anything like that. If they're not metal, then what are they? You're spreading your point too thin. Don't be so vague about it. I'm not saying, "The music industry decides everything, and the people's opinions mean nothing".

I'm saying that if ONE person thinks that Slipknot is metal, and ONE person says, "No they're not!", even though they are already considered metal by 99% of the population who knows Slipknot, then what good is it to say something like that to someone who thinks that they are? I'm only talking about one person to another, not a whole population towards a genre, as you think I'm implying. Yes, I know, it's opinion, but does it do anyone any good? They don't have to sound like a fucking Cannibal Corpse to be metal. My point was so simple...you're just taking this overboard..
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 28, 2009 at 06:23 AM.