Endurance Onslaught 6.0
im not in a good place >_> on "staff" standards. but with them non-staffy people, im cool
im an ingame whore basically.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
My hard work, love and respect for this game made me get up to here. I will keep climbing the stairs.
I was afraid of things.
If I wasn't afraid I would've done lots of stupid things in the beginning that many other people have done. And people would've hated me.

Eventually I started hosting events by myself and modding and such \o/
It was fun.
Being kind, respectful, and condoning myself in a gentleman-like way. By making good friends with many people on toribash, and a lot before they stepped up and gained a lot of reputation. By using my environment to my advantage.. And the biggest thing for me as RedDevil said..

Originally Posted by RedDevil
Asking for shit, getting it

zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
started as a huge faggot
realized I was being stupid so I stopped being stupid
I was on my way to becoming the next Gorman (because people still thought I was stupid)
oyster said I was cool and invited me to vibe
I initially declined, but joined eventually
after that it was smooth sailing: got TA, that ended, got some local mod positions, got on good terms with a few people, started doing more support work, got on good terms with more people, got to ban people in Discussion, that ended, did nothing for a long time, got into market, got uniteam and quit, got msquad

I'm now in the process of losing all my TC in bets
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 27, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
payed money to fish

and some .. lets say connection
Last edited by Chuck; Aug 29, 2011 at 07:46 AM.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
i got where iam now trough my own dumbness ...

im not happy with that what i got except my belt ... cauz i envolved backward instead of envolving towards although for me it would be good if i envolve backwards to the past but my skill envolve backwards ina other way a sucky way, and something isnt able to fix anymore and im stucking in my bullshit situation in tb and irl , but if its about making friends ecetra im trying to be a nice respectful person,who trys to goes good with everyone
and i became a Co Ldr cuz i can fix problems and im a good person to talk with and fair etc....and i dont abuse my power...
Last edited by thedevill; Aug 30, 2011 at 07:43 AM.
The Sleepy Beast