Toribash
Re: Hard day at the office (bryce)
Heres another quick one i made..

Its called Ukes revenge... im thinking of making a series out of it.. im not to sure though.. anyway hope you like it and please leave comments!

(i find the second image where u cant see tori or uke clearly is a much darker and effective image than the first.. well thats what i think anyway. Enjoy)

Ukes Revenge

Nice one yeay GOOD WORK
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
make one with tori sitting on a throne, looking board, with the throne on a pile of uke heads....
like the attached pic, but on a throne and on uke heads...
(and you can change around the camera angle if you want, the pic was just an example)
ive already got a uke head throne in the making at the moment. i'll post it up later today or maybe tommorow.
Hm, have you bought Bryce, or did you download it illegally?
And, are you even working on this anymore?
I actually bought bryce from ebay a few years ago. We had a program very much like it from college and i dont think the guy researched the product to well for the price he was selling it. i know alot of people have been asking where to get Bryce from but i dont know where they sell it anymore. you can try ebay but as Muumipeikko says it is possible to download it if you want. I personally dont like illegal downloads as ive been a PC man for the past 8ish years and i bought my products back then when they wernet avaliable for 'illegal' downloads so why should we do it now. :P

and yes i am working on another image which hopefully will be put up today. (Ive been busy with uni recently)
Very nice, very nice! Can I have one that is me kicking uke's head off? If you can have the head i bit in the air. Thanks!
Hi
yep sure... do u want to give me a screen shot of exactly what u want or are u fine with me making it up also.. just a quick thing.. what coulour do u want ur joints to be? they can be anything. glass, mirrors, any colour metal, gold etc.. what ever u want.. even cast iron :P
Could you make me (with my new head) side kicking Uke's face?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit