Endurance Onslaught 6.0
FA,FA,FA...FUUUU-
Stalker : Shadow of Chernobyl.
I just got it,and i already got "raped" by dead corpses.
I THROUGH THAT IF I KILL EM THEY STAY ON THE GROUND ! GOD F...

Also bloodsuckers...the botches just scared the heck out of me when i first saw em..i think that i was in the bloodsucker village or was it in the Red Forest...?

*I DON'T GO IN THE RED FOREST ANYMORE,TOO MANY SNORKS,also bloodsuckers around O_O and hell-loads of psi-dogs...*

*Also yes i played Penumbra Overture,it isn't that scary,but there were some parts like when you need to open that shiety door (at the start) whit the metal thing and something bangs the metal door,hah i freaked out at that part...
Last edited by dbuhos; Jul 1, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
deadspace was ok, gameplay irritated me more than anything
game 2 make you shit bricks - the suffering
>>>>>>>
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Dead Space me makes shit bricks only because of one thing: The regenerator. It in itself is not scary, but the way it WILL NOT DIE EVER is. You can't even fucking snipe at it or anything. It just falls down, regrows in about 2 seconds, then fucks up your shit again.
The absolute WORST part, and the part I couldn't get past is when you move all those interlocked bunks aside with your TK, then get to the end of the corridor and the motherfucking regenerator just appears in this little enclosed space with you. You're just screaming, blasting at it and frantically trying to move the bunks back the way they were.
"Oh fucking christ, I just trapped it in the end of the hallway using those bunks, fuck yes I'm glad that's"

CLANG

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IT'S IN THE FUCKING VENT BEHIND ME, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"
Then it drops down and I scream like a bitch and run into the next room where it drops down AGAIN.
At that part I was killed because it kept dropping on my head and raping me instantly. I'd always forget the vent was RIGHT ABOVE THE DOORWAY.
I found out after I'd ragequit that part 20 times in pants pissing terror, that I should have upgraded my Stasis module, which I hadn't at all.

FUCK DEAD SPACE.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK
Last edited by Warcry; Jul 2, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
infamous
I bought Dead Space a little bit ago, and it hasn't made me "shit bricks" yet. (Mind you, yet)

In fact, it hasn't really scared me too much.
Warcry, speaking of a regenerator..... have you ever played Resident Evil 4? There is also a regenerator in it, and they don't die either. They make the worst sucking sound before you even see them, it's makes your blood run cold. If you shoot them in the legs they fall over, but then they do fucking crazy lurches, jumping through the air at you. The first time you don't expect it and it gave me a fright. Best way to kill them is to pump a shotgun into their head until they die
You can't actually kill this one. EVER. It will always regenerate. Non stop. It kills you in one swing. You just run and run and run.
infamous
Resident evil 1-3. Omg i don't remember which part was it but in one fo RE's you are walking through police station and Nemesis comes, and he is walking to you and you have to choose:run or fight. First i threw joystick then approached to it fast and pressed X to run xD But i shat bricks with Dino crysis 2, there is a big glass in one of the rooms you are walking silently, and boom big dinosaur's head is trying to catch you. I just wasn't coming to my PSX a week. Oh and Alone in the dark was pretty annoying, I remember the scene when i was young, that my dad was playing and there are two options near one ghost. Give him mirror or not. My dad chose giving a mirror and when that ghost gave that back, the person you are playing looks at it and it saws very scary skeleton face. I was like: OMG!!111 WTF IS THAT FUCK SAVE ME MOM!!!11111