Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It is true. I miss quantum and want to go back but people think i fucking clan hop so that is not an option
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am leaving quantum.
I'm sorry.
Don't try and stop me.
Don't pm. me.
Just don't.
I will be joining another clan.
This is the last time you will see me on this thread.
Do all the above please, and don't make this hard.
Goodbye.
I hate living in Texas -_-
gym: i am sure you can find another clan. Well goodbye.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gym left? And also new thread? The new frontpage looks cleaner aswell, and the Videos arent just a link anymore,
I'll miss you Gym even though i didnt even know you that well
/jo durp if you Want to play with me.
Hello ^+^
Offtopic!
Offtopic:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's now summer vacation for me and me and my family have plans of traveling around to different places. There will be no internet or computers there so i will be inactive for a few days. Also i can't play as much in the two next months
Texturer KnC Member Me
goodbye gym.

whats with the spoilers on the thread? kinda ruined it for me :c
why not just put a spoiler on the application form
Last edited by xXhodeb; Jun 21, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
i r bkzies
Arrgh :/ Gym, cya :P
And Welcome to Quantum, xXhodeb.

Anyways, here's my app to be da co-leader

Sup boys, my name is Miki, My age is classified, due to Privacy. Im reliable, honest, attentive and sometimes lazy. Im a boy, of course. I like leading stuff cuz I feel that whenever im a co-leader or a leader, Its like that when your trustable and you wanted to improve yourself in front of other people. Anyways, I would like to be a co-leader cuz... haha, I actually dont know, Im kinda speechless right now. Well, I would like to be a co-leader here in Quantum because I like you guys, you guys sure troll much, but u guys are awesome, You helped me through some hard stuff, taught me some more stuff, lol. You guys always make my day, and u guys are very helpful. I would like to be the co-leader to pay back that good things you have done to me.

PS: Im playing with Downstem right now, he had a motor accident so thats why he got inactive.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!

Hello Quantum,

I missed you guys, a few months ago I got into a motorcycle accident and its's just now that I'm starting to recover, I broke my right arm, left shoulder and a few ribs. I haven't read all the posts since i was gone but it seems like a lot has changed. its nice to see that the members that i know are still here

Firetiger96, I see you've come a long way, I'm proud of you man lol!
yassir, miki,wiarcik, manxie,ooi57,deathdan nice to see you all again.

btw, yass, now that I'm back please don't consider placing me as co-leader again, I'm still in no position to play like i used to. just sitting for more than an hour makes my side and shoulder hurt so I might not be able to go ingame long periods like before. but I'll still help out as much as i possibly can.

-D
Last edited by Downstem; Jun 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code