Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah Swaves being banned is what's been stopping Toribash from being great all these years, I agree
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Yeah Swaves being banned is what's been stopping Toribash from being great all these years, I agree

Probably not but your attitude surely didn't help either.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Felnin View Post
Exactly. After Diamond, iTemp made like 30kk or something like that and then Swaves surpassed then all by making 40kk +.

And I surpassed them all by making 80kk
Signature
It's not only about the player, it's about what Swaves represent. Your personal shit or sarcasm doesn't help the game either.

Dude got his first infraction for harassment a month after he made an account and first ban a month later, what are you on lmao
Swaves is just about as good of a user as tbashboii/wounder/klaus is and if there's anything we've been doing wrong is giving them more chances than they ever deserved
7: Business plan is to release Toribash on more platforms to widen audience + do more mass events (e.g. Battlepass, Protector, upcoming ranking etc)
8: what
11: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=653958
12: Toribash rules are pretty much "don't be a garbage human being and we're cool", if you fail to follow that it's a you problem

Please don't make me comment on the bit where you said Toribash needs to be marketed exclusively as "incredibly extremely complex game that combines various intellectual pursuits like memorization, analysis, and adaptation that requires a great deal of practice and strategic thinking" because that's way too ridiculous.

Serious question: how does holding USD tournaments in a shrinking community make Nabi more money or help grow the community?
I'm actually interested in hearing out your opinion because your list had a lot of ways to spend resources on things that won't help grow game audience in a tiniest bit but who am I to tell.