Ranking
View Poll Results: Should I leave or stay?
Quit?
31 Votes / 60.78%
Stay?
20 Votes / 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

why leave?

leave yourself a way back in. you can go on vacation from toriabsh for like couple of weeks/months. i you feel no pangs of regret, come back one last time and sell you account (ddunno why u'd do that, i think its pretty retarded)

get yourslef some new friends, hangout in differnt places then before.

my clan blown up too, 2 of my friends who were imporatna clan members, and one of them a clan moderator, left clan. i left too, and now the remaining clan leader hates my skin. trust me, the feeling passes.
- its been a while
All i can say is

If you're going to support him, then fine, say your piece and such.

If you're only purpose here is flaming, then go search wibbles for something to do. Forums aren't meant to be public argument boards or a playing field for pointless, baseless insults amounting to nothing.

And again Soul, I'd say this: If you like the game, stay. If it holds no interest for you, then find something that does (but in that case, I doubt you would have made this thread)

Good luck no matter the outcome here.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Did you realize that most of the community will vote "Quit"?. Because of what Pirate said, "Plus, you're leaving this up to immature pricks who ask for stuff instead of really giving their opinions."

Try not to leave your choice to the community next time. It's your account, it's your choice. Do what you want. Not let us decide.
Last edited by flubbah; Feb 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM.
It makes me wonder..