Toribash
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
If you ever need any for your videos I can do as many as you want for no charge.

I actually tried to find you on irc a few times to ask you to make me some shaders for this vid, but I couldn't catch you online.

Thanks for all the great comments guys
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
it's like sex, but better. no chance of STD's.

so like, this video.... is awesome. there's nothing to critique, because honestly I saw nothing wrong with any part of it.

honestly you're being quite professional with your movie making, and I've been enjoying every video you've put out. you sire, get 5*'s from me. gratz.
Former Item Forger
Terrible music, no sync, editing was godawful, horrible quality. Mouth thing is old because you already used it, come up with something more original. Pendulum - wtf did we go back to year 1? Most of the shaders hurt my eyes. Thanks now I have to go to the doctor.
Thanks Magix
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Thanks ;)

And thanks to everyone else for the great comments!

And Magix, go die in a hole you damn troll.

I'm not a troll, I'm just stating my feelings towards this video.

Warning: easy on the adjectives, unless you want your troll alt to be banned.
-Odlov

Keep fucking around Magix, I'll see to it that you lose every account you have. ~KiTFoX

Go fuck yourself Kitf0x. ~Maagiline
Last edited by Maagiline; Oct 14, 2009 at 09:42 PM.