Ranking
Well, i was consitraiting so hard, the maze got really hard (you had to keep you mouse inside the green lines) then BOOM scary ass excorist girl pops out and screems once. I fly back, cussing. Then right as i'm about to be fine AHHHHHHHHHHHH! the damn thing screams AGAIN.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I saw one when I was like 12 years old. My dad told me to look at the picture closely and I might see the ghost. I got closer and closer, then he clicked sumtin', the face appeared and I instinctivly threw a punch in the surrounding area and now my dad has had a tooth ache ever since.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
screamers don't affect me, nor did they ever.

But the creepy voice in the song in this one:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal

Now THAT was creepy.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Feb 20, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
Hmmm... Also, ever since I've been seeing screamers everywhere, I usually turn the volume down for something suspicious... i.e Look at this black dot. Things like that. But even without the volume, I still get scared. :/
Every now and then I try to avoid them.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Hmmm... Also, ever since I've been seeing screamers everywhere, I usually turn the volume down for something suspicious... i.e Look at this black dot. Things like that. But even without the volume, I still get scared. :/
Every now and then I try to avoid them.

Some "Look at this dot" videos is not screamers...
I saw an video to stare at 4 dots and then blink eyes...
I saw jesus on my eyes :O
They just annoy me. I'm expectin something good and worthwhile and then some ugly bitch pops out at me and screams and I'm just like -_- another screamer and leave. Although a few have made me jump :P
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I am scarred from the screamers. One night when I was 7, I was watching youtube, and I got 5 screamers in a row. I almost cried. I still am afraid of closed shower curtains, windows, things popping up after I take off my shirt etc. because of the momentary blindness.

I think I might need help

Hmmm.....youtube was made 4 years ago.

Your profile says you're 15.

15-4 = 11.

11 > 7

Tell us your real age now! Or else...
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
Some "Look at this dot" videos is not screamers...
I saw an video to stare at 4 dots and then blink eyes...
I saw jesus on my eyes :O

I know that, it was just an example. Most of them are normal illusions.

DejaVu: That usually happens to me too. Get the feeling to need to turn around while alone in the room to see what's behind you? I do.
It makes me wonder..