So?
Attached Files
mah replay.rpl (63.3 KB, 9 views)
other replay.rpl (65.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by sergiodes; Nov 19, 2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Name: In game ROGER6610 IRL Jordan

Belt: Blue belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned and have a good reputation

Past clans and why you left them: I have not been in any clans before

Anyone you know in this clan: I have met Gators123 and gaupbrown (I beat them both every game we had) and gaupbrown said that he highly recommended me.

Why do you want us: I would like to be a part APEX because I would like to be part of the community and feel like part of a team, I would also love to prove myself as a toribash player.

Why should we want you: I think I would be a good member of Apex because I am a very lotal player and have beaten many other clan members. I also like a chellenge every now and then and I will represent the Clan as best I can when I am challenging someone. I have also beat many players above my skill level (I.E. 2nd dan blackbelts) Including two other Apex members (gaupbrown and gators123). I will also help the clan in anyway needed and will be faithful.

Favourite mods: My favourite normal mods are erthTK, judo and any up-close mods and my favourite fun mods are lightning judo and 360 mods.

Worst mods: My least favourite mods are any long-distance mods though I am still trying to improve on these

At least 200 words about yourself: I am a very relaxed gamer. I like to mess about and have a lot of fun in games. I will usually change things up a bit to keep them interesting and I will try any new challenges set for me and not complain. As well as being a relaxed gamer I do like to have a bit of a challenge from time to time and will try as hard as I can. I would love to learn ome things in toribash and would greatly appreciate any help or support I get from anybody. I would mainly like to learn how to decap efficiently and how to efficiently punch. I will also help anybody with what they need if they ask and I love to share any knowledge I have. I really strive in general games to find communitys and interact with other people so that I can share my best and worst moments with other people. I would love to be in Apex because I think I would be able to share thaughts and feelings with other members. That should be about enough!

Your usercard:

3 replays : I don’t really do any good replays but I suppose I would choose:
1: Nice one!
2:Lol nice arm! (to prove I am telling the truth about beating the two Apex members)
3ro moves 3!
-----
sorry, I meant Pro moves 3 for the last one
-----
Name: In game ROGER6610 IRL Jordan

Belt: Blue belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned and have a good reputation

Past clans and why you left them: I have not been in any clans before

Anyone you know in this clan: I have met Gators123 and gaupbrown (I beat them both every game we had) and gaupbrown said that he highly recommended me.

Why do you want us: I would like to be a part APEX because I would like to be part of the community and feel like part of a team, I would also love to prove myself as a toribash player.

Why should we want you: I think I would be a good member of Apex because I am a very lotal player and have beaten many other clan members. I also like a chellenge every now and then and I will represent the Clan as best I can when I am challenging someone. I have also beat many players above my skill level (I.E. 2nd dan blackbelts) Including two other Apex members (gaupbrown and gators123). I will also help the clan in anyway needed and will be faithful.

Favourite mods: My favourite normal mods are erthTK, judo and any up-close mods and my favourite fun mods are lightning judo and 360 mods.

Worst mods: My least favourite mods are any long-distance mods though I am still trying to improve on these

At least 200 words about yourself: I am a very relaxed gamer. I like to mess about and have a lot of fun in games. I will usually change things up a bit to keep them interesting and I will try any new challenges set for me and not complain. As well as being a relaxed gamer I do like to have a bit of a challenge from time to time and will try as hard as I can. I would love to learn ome things in toribash and would greatly appreciate any help or support I get from anybody. I would mainly like to learn how to decap efficiently and how to efficiently punch. I will also help anybody with what they need if they ask and I love to share any knowledge I have. I really strive in general games to find communitys and interact with other people so that I can share my best and worst moments with other people. I would love to be in Apex because I think I would be able to share thaughts and feelings with other members. That should be about enough!

Your usercard:

3 replays : I don’t really do any good replays but I suppose I would choose:
1: Nice one!
2:Lol nice arm! (to prove I am telling the truth about beating the two Apex members)
3ro moves 3!
-----
Sory. Acidentally copied it twice
Last edited by ROGER6610; Nov 20, 2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes from me. Only a blue belt but you made a very nice app that you obviously spent time on. 1 more yes and your in.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name:JenssonFTW
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:Nothing
Past clans and why you left them:Im going to left LUX because im bored for the same persons and no clan war or events .
Anyone you know in this clan:so i know this clan for the Rooms APEX vs(anything)
Why do you want us: For The APEX Clan Is Too Good And I like this clan because the clan is respectful with others
Why should we want you: For a New Clan member and I try To help The clan
Best mods: Judo,Aikido,ABD,Joustingfixed
worst mods:Wushu,Mushu and Erthtk
At least 200 words about yourself: Im a normal Player of TB With a Diferent Especial and custom moves in my opinion I am Unique in my Style of Fighting.
Your usercard: Sorry for no paste the Usercard
3 replays : See this Six Replays!!
Attached Files
0 first replay on the 4.6.rpl (79.2 KB, 7 views)
0 like a ....rpl (68.9 KB, 6 views)
kick to the leader xd.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
0 Lol.rpl (80.4 KB, 6 views)
Deeeecaaap.rpl (41.1 KB, 8 views)
Apex replay.rpl (52.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Jenson; Nov 21, 2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Add New replay 6 minutes ago the post :P
I say maybe. Your replays aren't bad and you spent time on the app except your grammar is very poor and you only have 2 posts.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.