Ranking
i can't see my acid relax, i have activated it before with the tori inactive link, but i can't deactivate it now =\
Thanks SLip I bought 3 New Items I can Sell Them In my Shop And I Get tHe Purchase Email But I can See it )
Do We Have To Tell gmon That We have Bought Then And provide proof Or Is Everyone Getting There Stuff Fixed?
Gman will know, dont worry

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Seems like a temporal, but global bug around the new inventory that some things dont want to show up.
They are actually there, but you cant see them.
The developers are already working on a fix, you'll see your items soon.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i just bought radoiactive relax and its not there i even have proof that the toribot sent my the recept for the item. i checked every were. deactivated items. activated items, and even in my shop. It's not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also check the admin area for my shop its in the add items list but not in my iventory. wheres it at.

Plz help!
''When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Beef Stew''
,Andy Milinocas
I can't find my Acid in my activated items. I activated Toxic but I can't see it cause I can't deactivate the Acids.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
i cant even see my radoiactive relax!! enywere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive looked everywere and when i look in my admin area to add items its there but not in my deactivated items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??
''When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Beef Stew''
,Andy Milinocas