Ranking
Cheze is obviously still a noob.
I think the thing everyone remembers most about my noobness were my giant rants on politics etc.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Cheze is obviously still a noob.
I think the thing everyone remembers most about my noobness were my giant rants on politics etc.

Yes, and I remember that.
I signed up for a regkey in jarmund's regkey thread thing, and posted using about 1 smiley per post... Also, worse grammar... I think.
Mmmm,too much smiley,around 1 or 2 on each post...
Then Blam took mine infract. virginity and mine noob days were gone...i was noob for around 6/7 days.
Centuries Of Damn
I tried my hardest to impress people by my grammar. I then realized no one cares, now I don't give a shit \o/

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
I used a lot of smilies, about 3 per post. I was also trollbait.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Didnt really post, my first post had Qegola pwn me for bad grammer, lol, kinda put me off it for a while

after that though i acted pretty much the same as i do now, with a little less net-confidence, whoring the art/textures board with was at the time, mediocre - good textures

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
I kept instigating flame wars and was generally a giant asshole to everyone

liar
2 words: Ben and judo
=P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
I kept instigating flame wars and was generally a giant asshole to everyone, luckily those days are over

Man, it's a good thing people who are consistently cruel and hateful are never given positions of authority around here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Man, it's a good thing people who are consistently cruel and hateful are never given positions of authority around here.

Stop bawwwing about losing your smod position.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well