Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The Great [Blood] Logo Event
Blood Logo Event

So, I'm Hopea, a leader of the clan Blood. We just got official today.
So, I'm here to announce an event or maybe a competition.
We need a logo. So this an/a event/competition is about making us one.
What we want to see? Well, the word Blood ofc.
Blood, (I like vampire as a blood color).
Anything else? Up to you.

Judging

We will ask the clan members for their opinions, but Toni and I are the main judges.

The Prize

The most interesting part eh? The winner gets 50k tc (=50 000 tc) and his/her name in our Friends List.

Other Information and Rules.

Anyone is free to take part in this event.
If you are in the Black List, this is the perfect opportunity to get out of there.
This thread might (and propably will) get updated.

End date!

The end date has been chosen. It is the 14th of September (year 2009 ofc). 12.00.00 GMT.
Last edited by Hopea; Sep 6, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
Clan Blood Leader
After a long few hours of work, I've created another two. Once again, I'm not sure if this is what you guys want in particular... But as I did before; I worked very hard on these.
First:

Second:

By the way, Tona, I posted up a reply to your comment on my stuff... It kind of got washed out, though, so I'm sure it's on a page previous to this one.
sampandora: Those are actually really nice looking.
Sano: A devil? And orange blood?
disa051295: Just doesn't feel right.
iBrez: Umm...no.
guitarookid: The first one looks like it really couldn't be used, but the second one is nice.
Clan Blood Leader
ok , i took of the demon , now about the blood i did the most red i could , now if u see orange in this , tell me because there might be some problem with the color mode i chose ok

Do u like now ? something i should add or remove??

HoboJoey: Try changin the b to B. Nice one tho'. Maybe also try adding a splatter of blood on top of one o. Idk really, and I only can speak for myself.
Clan Blood Leader