Toribash
hey pie....
what about fix that dsc?
Put that xxxjhjxxx suggestion
"That old post"
Last edited by Rakster; Nov 26, 2009 at 08:12 PM.
hey pie, put my name on allies, i think that i'm out =(
i may return, but idk
i'm a little confuse
u dont need give back my tc, use in the clan "that tc... know?"
name: my real name is geir
belt: 2nd dan
skills: well... im best at wushu but i think i can defend my self in most mods (more or less:P)
infractions/bans: none
why you should pick me: well... i'm a nice guy and im quite active, and always happy
why i want to join: this seems like a more organized and smaller clan (thats ment as a positive thing:P) and the people in this clan who i have met are great
artist: not sure what you meen by this xD i guess i still need to learn more english
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D
skills: well... im best at wushu but i think i can defend my self in most mods (more or less:P)
why you should pick me: well... i'm a nice guy and im quite active, and always happy
why i want to join: this seems like a more organized and smaller clan (thats ment as a positive thing:P) and the people in this clan who i have met are great
artist: not sure what you meen by this xD i guess i still need to learn more english

i would say yes, but it depends on pie.
hey pie, put my name on allies, i think that i'm out =(
i may return, but idk
i'm a little confuse
u dont need give back my tc, use in the clan "that tc... know?"

whos the co ldr now?
Fizik
Originally Posted by zindorin View Post

hm wat u think pie?
check my music out ( https://soundcloud.com/kehmis340 ) -Kehmis-
Originally Posted by zindorin View Post

we have to test you zindorim
hummm... from where you are? "country"

P.S: i solved that problem, was more easy than i was thinking