Toribash
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Balls. I liked it. Now it looks like there is something missing where it should have been. And ew, no, please don't use a gif, gifs look like shit 99% of the time. Animated pngs or whatever look better though...

Anyways, balls, to all of you for killing this. I don't understand at all how one little flash animation could have somehow sent your browser to a crawl yet you probably all use myspace or some other site that has so much flash it almost makes me sick, and I wont get into reiterating about scripts and settings :/

just balls.

Well, with one or two pages, it runs fine. But when I forum, I frequently open many tabs (like 10ish). That's when the lags happens. It doesn't lag my computer to a constipated shit, but I notice the slight skip and it annoys me.

I'm glad that it's rid of for now, though, for the people who like 'The Head of the Week', it would definitely be better if it were collapsible, which is probably why it got taken down, according to Blam.
i dont lag, and im on a laptop with my wifi coming from 50' away use google chrome its so much faster. oh and i kind of like to see some of the cool or funny heads