Toribash
Then leave the yellow/white belts to their stressing. And the almost- winner to his raging.

Be merrily on your way and win the next match.
It's either that or you're in a server filled with douchebags.

simple,no?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Meh, I really don`t care.
I get ot play the game. Better than being banned.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Then leave the yellow/white belts to their stressing. And the almost- winner to his raging.

Be merrily on your way and win the next match.
It's either that or you're in a server filled with douchebags.

simple,no?

Well, it not that a little stress ever killed anybody; however, going with Dalir's thoughts, it probably does cause a lot of new people to quit Toribash completely. I remember when I was trying to introduce a friend to Toribash (In a public server, didn't see the need to make it private); whenever he actually got online he didn't get to complete even a single match. That pretty much killed all his good thoughts about Toribash. Which was pretty sad, since he was really interested in the game. (He did karate in real life; So, when I played it on the school's comp for a few seconds he immediately wanted to know what it was.)

Playing against to many spec-ers can leave a bad impression on the game at first. Which will just end up with more people quitting.

Anyway, anyone here notice/remember this thread?

(>^_^)>
when they say it wouldn't work because qi would be awarded, they mean qi is awarded to the loser. you gain qi from losses as well. this way people could just leave games to rack up qi.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
thats what this thread is about man.

And yes, it sucks but removing would cause a shitload of complaints. So i guess we gotta deal with that.
"that head is badass"
I still don't really get what's the meaning of "Farming" (one of the achievements)
Can someone explain?
darkshadow8
not dead