Ranking
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
iwas saying that i own both systems also go read past posts and that microsoft is copying legendary games on playstation

No, independent game developers are making similar games to a couple of games on the PS3. And no, you don't own both consoles. You did at one point but probably treated your console like shit and got a RRoD but neglected to send it in for repairs or repair it your self.

Edit: Lol Microsoft is copying GoW3? Read the entire article, he was accusing someone copying his game 'Twisted Metal' not God of War. He produced both games though.
Last edited by ravenger; Jun 17, 2010 at 06:03 AM.
actualy BOTH of what u just said is wrong. and i treated my xbox the same i treated my ps3. ps3 = 2.5 yrs. Xbox360 = 2 months and i did send it back and i got a new one and that also got RRoD. then i got an Elite which got GRoS which is internet based so stfu. and either way even if they are independant they are still copying LEGENDS. thats just not right. and do u have proof they are independant developers? no u dont.
actualy BOTH of what u just said is wrong. and i treated my xbox the same i treated my ps3. ps3 = 2.5 yrs. Xbox360 = 2 months and i did send it back and i got a new one and that also got RRoD. then i got an Elite which got GRoS which is internet based so stfu. and either way even if they are independant they are still copying LEGENDS. thats just not right. and do u have proof they are independant developers? no u dont.

Somehow I've never heard of a green ring on death, could I have a link?

And yes, I do have proof. I've been doing research on my mobile. I'll post all the links tommorow.
Oh no i can't believe that xbox 360 and ps3 copied each other by making wireless controllers, <- honestly what your saying sounds almost as bad as that.

Microsoft can do what they want, Nintendo doesn't "own" that tech, they just brought a certain degree of it to the gaming world.

Like Microsoft is going to ask for Nintendo's permission if they can make a new gaming system that doesn't use controllers.
Its not green ring of death its Green Ring of Sorrow btw and all i found was this and this is exactly what happened to my elite

Its not green ring of death its Green Ring of Sorrow btw and all i found was this and this is exactly what happened to my elite

Looks to me like you like you plugged your xbox into your tv wrong bro. (I also fail to see how this is an issue related to the 'internet' like you said previously.)

Edit: @Whoever +repped me, I'm sorta doing that already, but I will contuine!
@whoever -repped me you actually didn't take off anything lol, zomg gray square.
Last edited by ravenger; Jun 17, 2010 at 04:03 PM.
Alright, I just read through all this shit and I'm already tired. Ultraviolent, your arguments have been proven wrong already. The Xbox 360 Slim exists, making a smaller version of something is not copying anyone, and Microsoft is not copying anyone by producing the new technology of the Kinect. It may be slightly like the Eyetoy, but this technology is far improved, and if Sony had any problems with it, they would have sued already. Same goes for the move; its the same concept of the wiimote, but seemingly improved. As for Microsoft stealing "Legends" (lol), Sony or Mr. Jaffe do not own the rights to the concept of a combat car game, and to be honest, reading Scrap Metal didn't bring Twisted Metal to my mind, and could just as easily slipped past the developers mind.
Also, as for your video, its probably video cable related, the xbox makes those rings when turning on and doesnt detect that video is being shown. All so very internet related as well.

That is all.

Edit: Me and Ravager seemed to post at the same time. Also, Ravager, I +repped you :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'