Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting new bloggers
Hello guys.

The new applications are from now closed.

Everyone who applied and didnt send in an example blog post should go ahead and send them to me, they will be still considered no matter what.

I'm especially waiting posts from the following people:
-War_hero
-Zach
-Cassandra Chaw
-Hkp326
-carl
-marcus

If I left you out, please send me a post anyways, I'll read everything.

Please note that I dont want new applicants anymore, I want the current applicants to show their skills.

Cheers!
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 4, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

@ Gorman: I guess you can't criticize nabi in official Nabi blog. Bad luck mate.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
but nabi stole my void :L
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Slip said he wanted personalization and creativity. So you can give your view point but yea, even if they steal your void, I don't think they'd appreciate you giving really negative criticism about the company who's game you are blogging.
Indeed, perhaps a little too outspoken in that regard, but I can just tone it down. (or they could give me my void)
Originally Posted by Gurman View Post
Indeed, perhaps a little too outspoken in that regard, but I can just tone it down. (or they could give me my void)

That's better attitude=). But let your hopes on your void down =D
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Well I guess I'll just add the ones whom I selected and wait for the other examples.

So the new bloggers are:
-Tarlan
You have wrote both formal and informal, which is good, but you need to figure out which you like the most. Blogging is informal, you write what you feel, what you think about the current situation.
I hope that style of yours that's developing will develop into it's fullest soon
-jxc1013
Your post was a decent bloggers, you were short but exciting. It makes me want to read your stuff further.
-pika
Your rant almost kicked me off my chair. This is what I want from you. It was amazing.
-sid
You have summarised what's happening with us at the moment from a users perspective. That is the most important for a blogger to do, to make it familiar to the normal users of the community. I have shit over9000 brix while I was reading it.
-koz
Your post was decent but I got a feeling that you have potential to push your limits even further. I would like to see that in the near future.

I will post their posts on the blog soon.

Also I will email them back with the information they need.

Edit: Check it out
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 8, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Oh fuck yeah, grats to everyone else who got in.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan