Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
I am terrified of what my imagination does to me.

yes, definitly this.
-----
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Death .... - simple
"Carpe Diem" but "Memento Mori"
or if you want
"vanitas vanitatum, et omnia vanitas"

lol, I don't fear death at all. Unless it was a slow and painful death.

Also, to edit my zombie/demons fear, my biggest fear would probably be being eaten alive by zombies. DX
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 13, 2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Living at a concentration camp during WWII, or drowning. Either way you'll die, and it's very painful.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Getting involved in some kind of cult... They can let you join their group without you knowing it. And before you even know it, BAM you're hypnotized.
For example: The Family. They say they're not a cult but who is dumb enough to believe that?
1st worst fear: Getting crushued by a Nuke 0_o. just imagine looking into the sky, and seeing a dot. and that dot got bigger, and bigger, until it hit you. you would slowly die until the nuke set off. nasty...
2nd worst fear: Zayex's avvy. that thing just chills my blood. i can' even look at it again.
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
Originally Posted by Decashine View Post
1st worst fear: Getting crushued by a Nuke 0_o. just imagine looking into the sky, and seeing a dot. and that dot got bigger, and bigger, until it hit you. you would slowly die until the nuke set off. nasty...
2nd worst fear: Zayex's avvy. that thing just chills my blood. i can' even look at it again.

Nuclear missiles don't ever hit the ground. If it did, it wouldn't get the same effect, nor the same damage, and it would be much weaker and much more concentrated. They detonate several hundred/thousand feet above the ground.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Nuclear missiles don't ever hit the ground. If it did, it wouldn't get the same effect, nor the same damage, and it would be much weaker and much more concentrated. They detonate several hundred/thousand feet above the ground.

Nagasaki,

Fear: Just conquered heights, so i'd have to say Zinx and drowning.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Nagasaki,

Fear: Just conquered heights, so i'd have to say Zinx and drowning.

The fatman was detonated at well over 1800 feet.

I didn't know the exact number, but it was supposed to be detonated at 2200 from what i've read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
The fatman was detonated at well over 1800 feet.

I didn't know the exact number, but it was supposed to be detonated at 2200 from what i've read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man

I was giving an example and agreeing with you.
1 more fear: being paralyzed
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by Decashine View Post

Well you needn't worry about this. Hopefully you will be close enough to the bomb and when it goes off, you'll simply vapourise.

[QUOTE=Kaszanas;3928123]Death .... - simple
"Carpe Diem" but "Memento Mori"
[/nitatum, etQUOTE]

I quite liked a series of unfortunate events as well, in fact I'm reading the series again. I say this because I assume you've read it because of your "memento mori" expression. If you in fact haven't read it and take latin class then I extend my apologies.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say