Toribash
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
Okay I know I did it too but let's try to kill the spamming from now on... When eb gets outa school he is gonna be mad because of us spamming already so let's try keep our posts useful and on topic

You guys didnt do too badly, just dont start giving posts like "thats cool" "sweet" etc. Then I will get pissed. Just a note instead on double posting rather edit your first post, looks more professional. Anyways I need to find some members ASAP and XeC i dont think we can be very strict at the moment as we need member count to interest the better players. I mean lets give people a chance and if the piss me off thats why i have the kicking option
Originally Posted by DVGbank View Post
removed dominingle from pending as he is in [-Yakuza]

Lame beyond belief i had high hopes for him :/

Edit: Also watch your grammar and such, things like "thts so fkin kif dde i lv u" sound noobish and proper english and grammar sounds more professional and is easier to read.

Edit2: Also Xec test out lucky ingame and if hes up to your standards im going to accept him as we need another member and he looks like hes been posting, he just needs to work on professionalism.
Last edited by Muse; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
yeah i am also annoyed about dominingle

and yeah sure about the editing posts thingy

also added Nexus as clan allies and added links to our allies DSC's
hey good job requisting single and clan allience with [PsY] reason: we can help with your clan active and maybe we can help you with recruitment center and donations good job
i added him as enemies but how do you change the font size?
-----
also psy accepted and added to the front page(Dont forget to add us ;])
Last edited by DVGbank; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BlackDemon View Post
Alliance accepted also add this to enemies hehehe Ownya

Haha nice, and ive seen that guy around annoys me to no end.
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
hey good job requisting single and clan allience with [PsY] reason: we can help with your clan active and maybe we can help you with recruitment center and donations good job

Cool i like the recruitment idea.
Originally Posted by DVGbank View Post
i added him as enemies but how do you change the font size?
-----
also psy accepted and added to the front page(Dont forget to add us ;])

Go advanced edit to change font size

Edit: Also im buying us unofficial toriclan now :3
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Yay! good on the unofficial toriclan part man! and i sorted out the font problem

oh this is XeC i forgot to log out
Last edited by DVGbank; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:33 PM.