Ranking
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Ordering Template for Clan Pics: huh?
Request for:
Spartan094: Spartan094
Requesting: Clan Pic
Clan Name: Example: [EPIC]
Price Range: 20k
Details: i want the ground to be like dark like on the example clan render.
i want the [EPIC] tag to be in white`ish i want the members to look serious
maby add a little blood on some places if you think it looks good
make ConCon19 and me look important as in like stand out
but make the other members look cool aswell

Added to queue.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
u working on it yet?
if not can u plz hurry i need it

Of course I'm not. Check the queue in the first post, you're 4th in line after my current WIP (X's clan pic) and two head textures. Not to mention it's the weekend, so I don't have a lot of time. It'll be a week at least.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
WHAT!?
a week!?
thats AGES i requested a detailed robotic set and one of them got done in 1 day
already! im trying not to be bitchy but what the hell i need to wait a week for a got damn clan render?! gosh... dude if im gonna haft to wait a week im gonna lower my reward down to 10k for it becouse im very inpatient obviously as you can see and if you are gonna say "Fine. If you areen`t patient enaugh to wait a week then you will not have the render."
then fine by me i have other things to spend my 20k on
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
WHAT!?
a week!?
already! im trying not to be bitchy but what the hell i need to wait a week for a got damn clan render?! gosh... dude if im gonna haft to wait a week im gonna lower my reward down to 10k for it becouse im very inpatient obviously as you can see and if you are gonna say "Fine. If you areen`t patient enaugh to wait a week then you will not have the render."

If your going to be posting this useless crap stay out of this thread, you can't wait one week? jesus, not like spartan's life is devoted to making your shitty $2 clan render and now you even want to pay him less because your impatient? Get out and don't come back. Also lol'd at you comparing your set request to this.

Also spartan I may have some more heads to add and I will be editting the price of my current ones as soon as I can. Let me know if anyone is interested. Also updated my post to accept items as payment as well.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
WHAT!?
a week!?

Like AgentP, I lul'd. Not only does X's current clan pic have over 2 million polygons, it also has a few textures that need to be applied.

Let me show you something quick lucky money:

This is what I'm looking at with half of a right leg:

This is what I'm looking at with a clan pic:

Each one of these textures needs to be downloaded, sorted, imported, and mapped.

So before you start comparing brush strokes in photoshop to mapping, orientating, manipulating, and rendering a scene in 3ds (not to mention the post render work that needs to be done in photoshop), double check and make sure you ignorance meter isn't going off.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 1, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
haha u think i care?
i just want the thing to get done as soon as possible
Then make a thread in the request section and see if anybody else can do it in a day, you might be surprised.
FINE,
i made a genuine mistake i appolagise for comparing one thing to another thing that i dont even know about. i am truely sorry for the mistake i have made it will not happen again >_>
if you are willing to accept my appology i will wait however long it takes for you to make the render the render isnt for me its a tiny present for my clan
so please ignore my past post and reconsider making the clan render...
FINE,
i made a genuine mistake i appolagise for comparing one thing to another thing that i dont even know about. i am truely sorry for the mistake i have made it will not happen again >_>
if you are willing to accept my appology i will wait however long it takes for you to make the render the render isnt for me its a tiny present for my clan
so please ignore my past post and reconsider making the clan render...

Not a chance. Enjoy finding someone else willing to do this.