Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[PSA]If you received a PM from Hyperman...
Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you. Do feel free to read it though, it's fuckin' hilarious.

For those of you who weren't privileged enough to receive it, I've attached a copy below. I'll invoke the TFTITA on the context thread sometime in the future.

the message

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by fhphantom View Post
This comment made my day i couldnt stop laughing, but honestly hyperman just go rage somewhere else your not getting anywhere by crying at the community, so at this point just cut your losses and give me your shit :3

This. No one ever beats a Hanz0 NO ONE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't capitalize hanz0

Who is Hanz0?

I know hanz0 but no Hanz0...

/discussion
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Hyperman View Post
you play too much. go ingame and burn it off then come back with all seriousness in hand and operate like a person in control n not a goddamn clown.

@sid
What I was doing here in NYC was supporting and spreading the word of a game that is under development which I think is a good concept and deserved anything I could find. I found coders who can easily work with the ODE engine but many weren't interested due to the fact they think the game sucks... I even asked my old friend from school [the PhD scientist] to help me because he has the resources I need. He said OK. but I have to help him also. The fact that I want to see this game evolve into something way bigger than it is actually starts from my experiences with these people who are in control of other's accounts and everything else.
Lets play what if: What if I was in a demo and I show the game in the middle of a meeting with Investors from name like Relic Ent. and others who are interested in the engine usage and concept itself. lets say a few of them were interested and decided to have their people make accounts and "test its limits and see where other concepts can be applied while getting a feel of what needs to be done". Basically this is the experience they have to go through. Doesn't make sense? Well lets just say they would be offended by the whole opperation. Basically you all are "badmouth Toribash in a commercial scale" ALL by yourselves. If this was my game, I'd never want to see anything like this happen and it has my name printed as the owner and creator. Its not even ingame, its accessible by anyone. The pride and joy of TB is its user experience.

lightbulb on yet mofo?

Next you're going to tell us that you're the developer of Overgrowth or something.

10 points to people who know what I'm referring to.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Next you're going to tell us that you're the developer of Overgrowth or something.

10 points to people who know what I'm referring to.

*bounce**bounce*

Also.
God why do I always miss these things.
:(
By the way. Please tell me theres #support spheel from this guy.
piss
@Hyperman: before you start acting like a 9yr old girl you should straighten up your story.

Your bro got what he deserved and whats clearly stated at our rules. And you just started digging your own hole here at the community. Luckily I didn't got your PM.

Tbh, for me your "cool" story don't matters. Talking about PhD's, colliders etc. etc. don't change the evidences nor the reasons why your brother got banned.
I'm not a game dev. nor a big coder but I'm also working for the dream factory...and hell, I'm not a PhD!!! Start spreading your words at places where ppl like to hear that shit...maybe at the kindergarden or a crowd of pubescent guys who trust such words.

Take a step back, try to see all through staff eyes and I bet, you will see that this whole shit AFTER his ban could be avoided. Instead of trying to shorten or lift the ban through a normal conversation you just made it worse. The chances for such a cut down of a ban are now..lemme guess...0%

Before you start talking about me: I'm not a kid, not even a pubescent or twen anymore. I'm not a mean guy (normally not). But I'm a staff member and I also have to follow the rules as your brother (and also you) should do too.

As said, take a step back. Maybe apologize for starting such a (sry) dipshit. Helps more as going on with this kind of business.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
i can wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overgrowth
Where my 10 points

You've got the game right, but there's additional details about the scenario.

EDIT: Glorious context is now available, thanks to the TFTITA.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 25, 2012 at 01:39 PM.

B&B&B&
hanz0 is it ExtremeNil? :3

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=291513

also, what i don't get is why you share an account with your brother (implying you are not yet in college), yet you still have "old PhD scientists from school".

hanz0 says: Also incorrect.
Quitting toribash dawg