Ranking
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
It is situational. Holding your joints can be very useful for stopping your momentum when moving in a direction that you don't want to. It often provides you with a stable position faster than when relaxed which can massively help you when trying to fling yourself back into the fight.

It's not nearly as complicated as you're making it sound, just do whatever works best in the given situation. You don't need to bind yourself to one style.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Hold all? Relax all?

I think goatse is the best option. Instead of grabbing the legs to gain some momentum of the flux condenser, I charge my electron capacitor and then let my hand go inside of my arms and then when the opponent is thinking, "Oh god, his laser array of sub-platonic compulsion powers have drastically changed and so I think I might fall to the ground now to avoid being vaporized by his wave particle duality move."
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Hold all? Relax all?

I think goatse is the best option. Instead of grabbing the legs to gain some momentum of the flux condenser, I charge my electron capacitor and then let my hand go inside of my arms and then when the opponent is thinking, "Oh god, his laser array of sub-platonic compulsion powers have drastically changed and so I think I might fall to the ground now to avoid being vaporized by his wave particle duality move."

What the hell are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Hold all? Relax all?

That sounds exactly like how I went Back to the Future.
Great moveset overall.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]