Toribash
I chalk that one down to only using expressions for them that CAN be conveyed exclusively via eyes, but thanks. :U

@omegadark: KING HAMSTONE would dominate both of them so that wouldn't be a very interesting fight

Also sadly i'm not feeling the mojo this night (also classes begin on monday), so no comic today. Please accept this WIP of a platewerm as compensation.

-----
TODAY THERE IS A COMIC HOWEVER

Day 63: OUT COLD

those cheeky blighters
Last edited by Shook; Jan 27, 2013 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I am? Radicallllllllll. c:

also announcement

Tomorrow, classes begin again, and tomorrow it starts at fucking 8 AM. This means that either the frequency of these will drop notably, or i start drawing them during the day and the only difference you'll notice is that they get posted earlier during the day. Tonight, however, there won't be a comic, because otherwise i'll never be able to get up in the morning. I hope y'all understand my predicament here. :U
I vote for day time uploads thank you very much, I've gotten into somewhat of a scheduled of looking at your comics so don't stop or get the "never upload syndrome" please and thank you.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jan 28, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
You do what ever it is you want/need to do bro, you're not at our mercy, we're at your mercy.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Shook is the new reason I play toribash.
Facking awmazin
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Well hey, glad to be of entertainment! c:

also hey hey guys

did you ever wonder what HAMSTONE hides beneath his rad sunglasses?

Day 68: UNPLEASANT SIGHT

you probably shouldn't think too much about it

I iz confoozd
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Those messy lines make me know that is scary shit coming out of his eyes. Will there be a new sun now?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS