Ranking
Hi was really nice. I was kind of a mess in a good way, more like a dm fest if you ask me.
The decap felt like a real punch, and I really liked the knee hit. I don't see many hits like that anymore, but they're really cool.
I loved how you switched the grab. If you hadn't it would have looked wonky but apparently you knew what you were doing. Nice.

A replay is a classic madman, I don't mind the grab dms at all.
Split was a little wierd, but I really liked the elbow dm and the punch right after it. Back kick was pretty cool too.
Final punch was alright, not a huge hit or anything. Your movement was overall pretty fast so anything that would have looked wonky actually looked good.
oh yeah
Hey look I just made this replay right now yes.
Attached Files
Potato - Fuck your shit.rpl (179.8 KB, 17 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Hey look I got a boom and a decap.
Attached Files
Potato - So many replays.rpl (78.7 KB, 14 views)
Potato - Bored.rpl (161.2 KB, 17 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
So many replays - I didn't really like the punch set up because your right arm moved up and a few times from frames 440-414. I also thought the the floating in the air could've been tighter, but the landing was solid.

Bored - I think the leg grab in the beginning could have been done without the grab because you let go soon after. I liked the powerful booms, I think they made the replay.
Your pal,
crith
I think about ghosting not as a nuisance but a solution to those pesky physics...
Attached Files
Potato - I am king.rpl (147.8 KB, 27 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Faffing about: a bit too slow for me, and it looked quite twitchy a couple of times.
i was surprised by how clean it was when you lifted Uke off the ground though.
kick could have had better aiming. not much to say about it though, could have been much better.
pose was actually sweet

I am king: very cool replay, loved the heli kicks and holy shit you actually made the grab look decent.
i liked the last kick, you had little space to maneuvre yet it looked solid. nice one.
oh yeah
Re-ok I think you know what it is by this point.
Attached Files
Potato - Circles.rpl (90.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Aug 13, 2013 at 11:57 PM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS