Toribash
It hurts me when you illegally bump your thread, but no one seems to want to do anything about it so whatevs, I guess.

You really need to work on your speed and flow. The opener and first twist was pretty nice, no complaints there, but that transition to the second spin could've used less indecisive movement. those sudden changes in direction didn't look very nice. The actual second spin was pretty good, but again the transition from the splits to the next spin just.. I don't know, but I'm not all that crazy about it. You lost a lot of speed on the... what's it called, scoot? something like that, you lost a lot of speed there which didn't look good. The last flip/spin/twist wasn't bad, but definitely could have been a lot flashier.
I came here to laugh at you
The tricks you are trying to perform are done quite clearly. I can see what you are trying to accomplish, good job on that. Although it seems to lack in speed, which seems to put me off a bit. I didn't like the first trick that much, and that twitch afterwards didn't made it any better. The rest was, in my opinion, was pretty good, but not that great.
Thanks for your criticism guys.

I was trying out a new style in this replay, not sure of it payed off or not
Yay more legal bumping.

Anyways I liked how this came out. Took me like five minutes, which surprised me. I was really straightforward with what I wanted to do.
Attached Files
Habitat.rpl (208.7 KB, 56 views)
8/10
Good job.
First flip was a little stiff.
Everything else was great.
Really good job on the cork.
~Jucke
Wallflip would've been better if you didn't push of with your toes straight on the wall and hadn't landed on your hands.
Not sure why you do that in most of your follow-ups to the corks.
You didn't really land the 360 on that cork. On that little flip, your arms were way too stiff.
Pose leaned at an awkward position.
Not much to CnC on since this was such a simple replay.
Last edited by Kiza; Apr 29, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
The reason I planted my hand down before the cork is because it helps a lot when trying to get momentum. It's quite common in real-life tricking.

Also, the second flip is a modified version of a Donut Boy. The arms are supposed to be like that.
Here's another short replay. I'm going to try to put out a short replay every day as a sort of practice for techniques and to form my own style. I'll still have bigger projects on the side, however. (wink wink)

Here's a decap.
Attached Files
Sapphire.rpl (142.3 KB, 44 views)
As a decap alone, it was pretty straightforward and boring. Generic opener, no fancy flip or twist, just jump and kick. I suggest that if you're going to try to pull off a replay everyday, atleast make them a bit interesting.

Also please don't respond bump your thread illegally it hurts me.

hopefully not backseat moderating.
I came here to laugh at you
Well that's a nice spin kick you got there.
The spin itself could've been faster.
The decap was alright, nothing special.
The opener was cool, but again it was nothing special.
The pose was pretty cool as well.
Overall good job.
~Jucke