Toribash
Hello all fellow members of [Vector], today I would like to present to you all a display of my application. Let me start off by telling you about my life. My name is Marvin and I am a 15 year old guy that lives in Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia. My main language is English and a bit of Bahasa Melayu. My GMT is +8:00 and my hobbies includes playing football (European) and badminton. The main thing I always love is video games because they always amused me and the imagination in video games would never end and that is why I loves video games. I am a big fan of Asian cuisine including Malay, Chinese, Indian and Japanese and my taste in music is mostly pop, rock and rapping. Now let us talk about my Toribash account shall we. My in-game name is Theorist and my current belt is yellow but I am trying to improve so if you guys let me in, you guys could show me the way to becoming a very well known Toribash player/member. My rank ranges from 92000 to 90000. I have no bans nor any infractions and I have an alternate account named KillZoneHD (brown belt but didn't work out for me in the end). My previous clans includes Frost, The Men On Fire, ThePieClan and Death Plague (on my old account). As you can tell by my post count, it isn't that much but I am trying to improve it as well as trying to improve my in-game performance. The reason I want to join this clan is so that I may learn things from you guys, make new friends and I can offer my loyalty to you all. That is all and I hoped you enjoyed reading my app.

P.S: Sorry I do not have any replays because I was quite bad even in my other account as well but I am willing to learn from guys like (how to run, how to punch, etc.) and I also don't know how to upload, but I saved one replay in the game and I named it "Kick" (I decapitated uke by kicking him, of course) so I am hoping you guys would check it out. One more thing I have say is that I am going to be inactive for at least one week maybe so you won't be seeing much of me for a while guys.

Yours sincerely,
~Theorist
Last edited by Theorist; Jul 26, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
I really liked your application.
But I couldn't find the replay.

Anyways, I'm going to say neutral.
M I N I V A N
It is actually between the replays known as "Juhizz_Warriors Dance" and "knees".
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
Post them , i'm leaning towards a yes for you.
The app was decent , and you seem like a nice guy , and an honest one at that.
The only thing bothering me if your "low skill level" and your lack of replays.
However , ingame activity isn't everything , Vector is in need of more activity , so post around ,let us get to know u a little more .
~Nigma
What was your first account? What mods do you prefer? Do you know somebody from our clan? Do you have some special skills such as: video, texture, gfx, totally art making? What games do you play except toribash?