Toribash
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Hello guy's i am your new member glad to be here.

You're welcome
and we are also glad that you're with us
Granby: no i dont think so.. I have no idea what breed the moher and father are, but im certain they're not of the same kind. And sure i will plasma.. sure i will.. >:d

Ninja since there are my parents who likes dogs aswell, we can split up the chores, oh and there are my aunts too :l
Last edited by cliff1020; Jul 10, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
Hi, guys! I wanna training! Let's do chain of training matches in ninjutsu, lenshu3ng and lenshu3. Post your opinion about my idea in this thread.
Ok well tonight we started a war and lost 15 to 14. What was really annoying is that we were 4 ahead with 14 to 10 then it went downhill from there. Hubris got us.

Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrɪs/, also hybris, from ancient Greek ὕβρις) in religious terms means extreme pride or self-confidence that leads to offense spoken or done towards the God(s), usually harshly punished after. This religious meaning is often transferred to denote overall highly unacceptable, arrogant and insulting behaviour that confronts ethical norms in a way that reminds one of the act described in Ancient Tragedies (like Oedipus).

Hubris is usually perceived as a characteristic of an individual rather than a group, although the group the offender belongs to may suffer consequences from the wrongful act. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.

So yes. Don't overestimate yourself and go easy when you are winning. It will bite you.
Did well in my first clan war against [u] (N3WB in reality as it was 1v3)

me 9-5.
bgjames1 went 2-6
i think sk3tch was like 4-5

I was sad mcdill left because that would've been an easy win lol.

When do people like goblin and ammar usually play?
Sorry guys, I'm a bit busy but I think I'll be on sometime next week. I gave the "Counsil" members the right to change ranks( in addition to all the other rights) so feel free to ... idk, just have fun guys and when I'm back I'll host ninjutsu servers for new people( if you want me to). I'm truly sorry though but I got stuff to do and places to be ... which is actually great but only for me and not for JL.
CYA GUYS SOON ;)
-----
PS: I got around 30k on goblin and rag so after 1-2 weeks( or how much more is needed) I'll be able to donate that for the official application. But if I happen to earn some more, then I'll keep it for a new set i have in mind. Unless you donate of course but then add a text to the TC sent.
15k of that is from our dear friend Joshua.
Last edited by goblinmage; Jul 10, 2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glad to here things are going well for you Goblinmage. By the way, I sent you a donation of tc for the official app.