Toribash
help?
this is my first time doing this so i need help all i need to know is where to and apply at recruiter.
you apply here... just copy and paste this
Name:
Past bans/bad history:
GMT:
Mods that your skilled In:
Game activity[1-10]:
Forum activity[1-10]:
Past Clans[If u had any]:
What can u do to help with the clan:
Why do u want to join Eternal:
Skype Name (If u have Skype):
Any Replays will help!
then fill it out
-----
Originally Posted by TheL0rd33 View Post
For now on anyone that does not post a decent application or is not over the newly required belt (Black) will be ignored. You are almost twice as likely to get in if you are 2nd Dan or higher.

And sorry Death but no, you're not in.

didn't see this.. try to post an app when your a black belt
Last edited by lane12345; Sep 26, 2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~(._.~) | Im a wizard... I swear | (~._.)~
Still looking for poll...
C'mon guys don't be shy. We're looking for worthy members!! Applications may be free-form if you'd like!
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'm going to apply anyways c:
Name: Whut (Kyel Sillman)
Belt and Win ratio:Custom belt. Like 55%
Past bans/bad history:some small infractions for ignoring rules awhile back and back seat moderation
GMT:-5
Mods that your skilled In:Aikido, aikidobigdojo, mushu, greykido
Game activity[1-10]:since I have school it has dropped down quite a bit. So I don't know
Forum activity[1-10]:10
Past Clans[If u had any]Rad), (R), [u]
What can u do to help with the clan: I can make ou guys laugh and I'm fun to be around, I,can also make us have tourneys every once in a while, just contact me on how much the prizes are.
Why do u want to join Eternal: You guys are so nice to people and I like that in a clan, I feel like you guys connect with me and I feel like you guys like me (not exactly sure xD)
Skype Name (If u have Skype): kyel.sillman1
Any Replays will help! Lel cause I have skill xD
Thank you for your consideration
Sure Whut, a lot of us have gotten to know you and you are indeed fun to be around. I'm sure if we had a clan vote most of us would say to let you in.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
my name is chris and im a 3rd dan my rank is 592 i played 3666 games i was in clans rae rad and move my win radio is 46 im 11 years old and i wanna join enternal because its a talented clan i do akiobigdojio akido spar parkour i am gifted
Name: Mikko
Belt and Win ratio: Brown belt
Past bans/bad history: No
GMT: (GMT + 8:00)
Mods that your skilled In: Judo,JudoFrac,Aikido,Taekkyon and Jousting
Game activity[1-10]: 8.9
Forum activity[1-10]: 7.2
Past Clans[If u had any]: Sprite,LMC,
What can u do to help with the clan: I can help in War (winning it) and to do things and make Eternal Pop.
Why do u want to join Eternal: I know many people here and wishing to play with them and have easy contact on them to play fun mods
Skype Name (If u have Skype): damn i forgoted it xD
Originally Posted by MikkoBashr View Post
Name: Mikko
Belt and Win ratio: Brown belt
Past bans/bad history: No
GMT: (GMT + 8:00)
Mods that your skilled In: Judo,JudoFrac,Aikido,Taekkyon and Jousting
Game activity[1-10]: 8.9
Forum activity[1-10]: 7.2
Past Clans[If u had any]: Sprite,LMC,
What can u do to help with the clan: I can help in War (winning it) and to do things and make Eternal Pop.
Why do u want to join Eternal: I know many people here and wishing to play with them and have easy contact on them to play fun mods
Skype Name (If u have Skype): damn i forgoted it xD

It's a no for me man, plus that isn't even the application format we're now using.
Last edited by Triton; Oct 7, 2014 at 06:41 AM.
Originally Posted by lane12345 View Post

If you wish to join the family please post your application in free-form format. The more time you take on your take on your application will affect your chances of getting in!

Before you post please read these few rules we have established:
1. No overly short applications, if you really want in you should take time writing your app.

2. Please do not post offensive comments or cause trouble within the thread, you will be banned and/or blacklisted.

3. Please do not post an application if you are under the required belt of brown. You are more likely to get in if you are second dan or higher, or if you have a good reputation with members inside the clan

Read the first post before making an application, thank you.
Hello my name is Elementalcraft, my current belt is blue and a little over 1/4 to brown. I am 14, my favorite mod is Zweihander, and I would like to join Eternal because the clan that I was in is now dead and I think that this clan seems suitable for me . I am not satisfied with my skill which is why I hope that this request is accepted so that I can ask to train in certain mods. My forum activity is average but I plan on increasing activity soon. I mainly fight in judo and zweihander. I play the game pretty frequently and my GMT is -7. My win ratio is 46.32 but thats because I mostly play in tourneys with BillyLlama and a few other advanced people.