Ranking
Lol. Yea that game is mentally draining bro. It can be really not fun in a heartbeat
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
I thought FNAF 2 was supposed to be the prequel, not the sequel :P
Also, I just completed 4 nights in the first game on the first try O3o can't get past the fifth one doe :<
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
It was the prequel.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I would NEVER play this game EVER! NEVER EVER FOREVER EVER! That game is flipping scary! I would probably exit the game the sec I start it up! And... as weird as I feel saying this... Am I the only one who Chica in FNAF's 1 looks fat?
You can't rush and just call yourself a Toribash master. You gotta take it one step at a time.
FNAF 2

finishes Night 5 after so many failures

stuck on Night 6
ᕙ( ︡'︡益'︠)ง
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Played both, completed FNAF, stuck on 10/20 mode on FNAF 2. Its more tedious than it is scary now.

Honestly, the original was my definite favourite of the two. I enjoyed it despite the amount of times it made me metaphorically shit bricks. The second was just too predictable and although finding the Withered models in the back room made me wonder how much more 'fun' that would make it, I still preferred the simplicity of the original.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Hyped to play FNAF 2

Opens FNAF 2

Listens to phone guy

Forgets music box

Marionette is out

Toy Bonnie, toy Chica, and Toy freddy nowhere to be known

Doesn't check camera because I'm shitless

Marionette comes out of nowhere

Screams, closes FNAF

Never plays again
Modo Bestia