Toribash
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Dude... the "history of art" painting is fucking awesome. Seriously one of the coolest pieces of art I've seen. Keep up the work man!

thx i was a bit worried about this one, because it was not just my style. glad you like it.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
It really blows my mind with how quick you got that done. The transitions from one style to another are perfect as well, there's no clashing at all. I literally have no complaints about this one, I mean how could I complain.

You should draw some underwater scenes for your next project, I feel like you could do some really cool stuff with an aquatic theme.

thx
i will think about it seems to be a cool idea.i will make another work soon, which you will like when you know just cause 3 :P but i still dont know if i will do it. after that i will try some underwater

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Holy crap how did you do that Joker so perfectly good job

there are two... :P
but thx
-----
heres something special... i mean not really but i thought its worth mentioning here. also maybe ezeth or someone with c4d skills comes here to help me

traffic circle

Last edited by tyler112; May 23, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
here's a new but simple speedpaint.
i know there are some issues with some parts but i didnt want to make it such a big deal ^^
cnc is welcome

Portrait

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Wow, your works are great!
Are you using tablet or something?
And about cnc, as for me, on the right side of face it looks a bit yellow-ish and a little bit too much shadows on left eye.
But you made great work, keep it up ;)