Toribash
Belt:second dan
Previous clans:0
Any major issues (e.g, bans etc):nope
Why you want to join the Apok: Apok is best clan
Why should we should invite you to Apok: yes
Evidence of your skill (e.g, replays or major achievements): Replays are in here somewere
Extra information about your real life (e.g, interests/hobbies):I Collect and make rc cars
Skype/social media informationo you want faebook?
Attached Files
Obzut for concon.rpl (77.4 KB, 8 views)
mas.rpl (190.9 KB, 4 views)
Spar with waffles.rpl (485.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Obzut; Feb 25, 2016 at 03:03 AM.

How long have you been playing:
-2.5 years

Belt
-Black

Previous Clan
-none

Major issues:
None

What type of clan do you want to be in:
- APOK competitive ones basically. You guys seem not too lowkey and i feel like i could get along

Have you been in a competitive event before:
- yup many times iv beat many tournaments and went up against many clans.

why should we invite you to apok
Im a really willingly man. I like to hang out with guys competitively. I do that at basketball. Right after school lets out we cheese it to the courts and dont just chill. Hope you allow guys like that.

Evidence of skill: Ive won in 3-4 major tournaments. With and without clans. And hey im a black belt. Doesn't that answer your question?

Extra info; Major in Living Environment and a wrestler. At my school we have these mini tournaments.

Social Media: Kik- spid3rgod
Instagram- DLfromNY206
Skype-spid3rgod33

What are you going to do in APOK:
- Hope to greet new people and fight in tourneys with you guys. Its always good to have someone you can believe in. If anything you can email me at [email protected]. I will be doing battles and hope to be in on it.

Are you sure this clan is for you:
- Believe me ik whats right and wrong for me. I hope you guys appreciate my presence and i hope to look forward to you.

If you cant recruit me. best of wishes and luck always my good friends. just remember god leaves the toughest battles for his strongest solders,.
Attached Files
Obzut for concon.rpl (77.4 KB, 2 views)
Spar with waffles.rpl (485.3 KB, 2 views)
mas.rpl (190.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Spid3rgod33; Feb 26, 2016 at 04:20 AM.
Im confused. idk what youre talking about. Send it to me at [email protected]
-----
Where does it say that? Send it to me at my email. Im confused.
-----
Im confused. What are you talking about? I have not posted any replays about anybody. Is it a bad thing?
Last edited by Spid3rgod33; Feb 26, 2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, My name is Ryan

i am a 2nd dan with skills with aikido a lot of spar and mushu

i have other games like css csgo minecraft whos ur daddy etc...

i am 15

i live in the U.S

i wanted to join this clan because all the other clans (not to be offensive) suck balls and so i think this is the only good clan out there that i like i was in penta until i left because they sucked

i will attend to all clan wars only if im not on a vaca

i will be on nearly 24/7
-----
and my ign is of course POOPDECK6
Last edited by POOPDECK6; Feb 27, 2016 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Age 15
Belt 2nd dan
Previous clans Union, attack
Any major issues (e.g, bans etc) no
Why you want to join the Apok win wars, be #1
Why should we should invite you to Apok I'am god of aikidobigdojo
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Denied. Ingame you're immature, you can't speak fluent english, your app is rubbish and you lied to me twice.

You just do not know how to play
SUUUUP
well, im a yellow belt rn but will rank up fast,i am an alt my main is banned i am the equivalent of a 3rd dan. i am a good boxshu player a decent rkmma player and an excellent ABD player. my former clans are (im) and (Rich).
here is a replay, if u need more i would happily send some more.
Attached Files
cewl.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
My name is Graydon and I am 18. I love to play video games, Ive been playing video games ever since I can remember. I am a black belt right at the moment. My previous clans were; Faded, penta, and vamp. I want to join Apok because I see you guys alot and are pretty good. I want to be in a good clan with active members and be in many events. I also want to join Apok because you guys may help me be able to get even better. You "should" allow me in your clan cuz who doesnt want a fluffy friken poop in their clan. My skype is turdfluff. I also hope to be of good use to an amazing clan.